What is a good skateboard to use?
Let’s learn what is a good skateboard to use. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by skateboard.about.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Blind's skateboard decks are good quality, and they have several unique skate deck technologies: an 8 ply board, a lighter 7 ply board, ...
No rap/hip-hop bull ****. And, no gay alternative music. Something that is kinda similar to "Radar Love" - Golden Earring or "Born to be Wild" - Steppenwolf. A song that has a good chorus.
What foot do you use in the front when you skateboard? i find it easyer to use my right. not saying you only use that leg but which ones easyer?
I use my left foot in front. You are what they call "Goofy footed"
Okay well i was stupid enough to go to my friends house and use WD 40 to clean my skateboard bearings. I have been soon told that WD 40 is not a good thing to use to clean your ...show more
Soak them in CRC 3-36 or 5-56... much better products.
I weigh about 140lbs at 5'5...what size of skateboard should I use? (I typically mean width)...also leghth I guess too...what type of wheels? Bearings?
ok, so, weight doesn't matter, and height doesn't really matter. What matters is your shoe size and...
I'm painting my skateboard and the design I want to do is more detailed.. so spray paint wouldn't be a great option.. what kind of paint should I use? I was thinking acrylic or something with an "e"... I can't remember the name right now.....
acrylic should work, make sure you get a high quality one to make sure it doesn't peel off or fade with...
I plan on buying some blank decks and painting them myself, but I'm not sure what kind of paint to use. I've worked a lot with acrylics and watercolors, but I'm pretty sure those would rub/rinse off with the abuse a skateboard gets. I'm mostly going...
No matter what paint you use, it'd probably be good to prime them first. If you like using brush paint...
What do skateboard companies use to clear coat there boards to give them a shinny protective layer?
Lacquer. Dries quick, easy to spray on, durable and is inexpensive. Shellac is used if the board is...
I was using WD 40 but I found out that your not supposed to use that. so what's something you can use that's thin and works good. PLZ HELP!
The best product to use for your skateboard bearing is the Tri- Flow Superior Lubricant which is available...
Hello. I have been skateboarding for a bit now and been trying to find what is a good skateboard size. I am almost 14. I am small for my age and am 4 feet eight inches. My shoe size ...show more
Depending on you're height. I'm 6'2 and I like to cruise and want to learn tricks, so I got myself an...
Related Q & A:
- What is a good backpack to use backpacking?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a good camcorder to use as a webcam?Best solution by tomshardware.com
- What is a good program to use to design your own magazine?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good skateboard for a beginner?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a good topic to use for a research paper?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers