What is considered average, above average, & genius IQ?
Let’s learn what is considered average, above average, & genius IQ. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The average IQ score is between 90 and 100 anything over 160 is a genius level.
The average IQ of the population as a whole is, by definition, 100. Anything above 100 can be considered...
The average IQ is by definition 100. Scores above 100 indicate a higher than average IQ.
Dreamed my IQ was 204. Is that any good? (Just kidding.)
Einstein's adult IQ was 160. Anything above 140 is genius. Marilyn vos Savant (who has the column in...
The IQ score scale is 130+ Very superior,120-129 Superior,110-119 High average,90-109 Average,80-89...
Hi! A score of 130+ is considered 'Very superior', and a score of 100 is considered 'Average'.
IQs over 140 Genius, 120-140 Very superior intelligence,110-119 Superior intelligence, 90-109 average...
It seems that a score between 90-109 is an average IQ. 130+ is considered to be very superior. Have...
The average is 100 and a genius is 125-135
Over 140 - Genius or near genius,120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence, 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence...
Related Q & A:
- What is considered to be a safe level of carbon monoxide?Best solution by Quora
- What is the average IQ score and what is considered high and low?Best solution by psychology.about.com
- What is considered low blood pressure?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the best free online reliable IQ tests?
- What's the average amount of energy used in the average Canadian home?Best solution by canadiangeographic.ca
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers