What is the Bolt Pattern for 2002 Ford Explorer Sport?
Let’s learn what is the Bolt Pattern for 2002 Ford Explorer Sport. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
what is the offset, I was told it is 13, but then I was told it is zero... Does the offset have to be right on? BTW, I am talking about an explorer sport... not sport track. Thanks!!
No, it does not have to be right on the original specs. Offset, unlike backspace, is measured from the...
I dented a rim on my 2002 Ford Explorer Sport. I am looking at buying a new rim on eBay, but it is for a 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. It looks exactly the same as my rim. Does ...show more
I would recommend contacting a local Ford dealership. I own a Ford Sport Trac 2005 and from what I understand...
my mechanic told me thats why my truck needs, but didnt ask the price. how much do they usually cost? Its a 2002 ford explorer sport trac 4x4 Engine size;4.0
Factory type differential could be like $ 400, plus labour, which will probably be close to that number...
Please help. I need to know about the Ford Explorer Sport 2001 - 2002. Is it a reliable SUV? How is its transmission and engine? Do you recommend it?
Heu... How about the 2012 Citroën C4 Crossair 4x4 SUV...? Check these link out... Sorry that English...
2002 ford explorer sport trac. Check engine lite on. When stopped at light, shakes a but. Why? Anyone else get this too? About 60K miles on truck. Might be a slight anti-freeze smell, but could be just imagining it...
Sounds like a failing coil or a vacuum leak at a PCV hose elbow. You need to have it scanned for codes...
2002 Ford explorer sport trac No brake lights ,, Check all fuse with a power Prob,>>> Passed .. Powered Up at the Tail light Checked all the Lights >>Passed.... Checked Power In and out Of switch 5 wires >>> Passed Now What Could...
its the brake light switch its hard to check unless you know which wire is which as this also controls...
I was wondering if the 2002 ford explorer sport 2 door came with the third row of seats or if they only come with the second row?
Only two rows. I have seen aftermarket kits to add a 3rd row, but i dont know how it would work with...
i baught a use 2002 ford explorer sport trac without the keypad code, i would like to locate the factory code which i understand its somewhere on the vehicle. i look at the jack ...show more
Call a local dealer (car not drug).
Ok so I have a 2002 Explorer Sport I am trying to sell. I have had a few rude people tell me I'm asking way to much for it. My truck is not in any way a piece of crap! The milage ...show more
heres what i came up with
Related Q & A:
- Is the Ford explorer sport and Ford explorer sport trac the same?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Should I get a Ford Explorer Sport Trac?Best solution by repairpal.com
- What is the bolt pattern for a 2003 Honda Accord?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Should I buy a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport?Best solution by edmunds.com
- What are the best tires for 2005 Ford Explorer?Best solution by goodyear.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers