Should I buy a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport?
Let’s learn should I buy a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by edmunds.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Home / Used Cars / Ford / Explorer Sport Trac / 2001 Explorer Sport Trac / Consumer Reviews ... 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4WD 4dr Crew Cab ... New Car Buying Guides.
Perhaps Summit? www.summitracing.com
thinking to buy a '01 Ford Explorer Sport. . .There arent nearly as many reviews about the Explorer Sport, as there are for Explorer's, or Explorer Sport Tracs. What parts, ...show more
As the other guy said, thank you for the job for our country. The sport was a two door version on the...
I have a 2001 ford explorer sport , went home for christmas for the holidays from the army. Someone threw a rock threw my back window , can i replace it with a different year ? Maybe from craigslist or a junkyard ? Is it difficult? Thank you for the...
The hatch changed in '98..........Pretty sure you're looking for anything from a 1998 to an '03 for...
I need a website or magazie or parts place that would have the things available to customize my 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 door 4x4. What one would look like with rims, tail lites, and other custom options for the inside. Where can you find the Mp3 touch...
lemme help you. andysautosport.com has nearly everything but electronics. cardomain.com has mostly electronics...
Like i said i have a Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2001. For some reason it isn't starting. I've changed the fuel filter and i don't know what else to do. Does anybody have any suggestion that will help? Thanks
You have to determine if you aren't getting spark or fuel first. Once you determine that you can figure...
I have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4 and its losing antifreeze from somewhere and I can not figure out where its going. It's not the radiator, the reservoir, any hoses, or the heater core. I laid paper down in my garage and pulled it in my garage on...
On mine it turned out to be a cracked lower thermostat housing..
I want to know how I would make my 2001 ford explorer sport 4x4 v6 4.0 a snow animal. EX (what type of engine mods, radiation mods, tires, lights and anything else except lift kits. But I also want it to be good for when summer comes around so I don...
That is a good motor but you may need a locking rear end if you don.t have one. You will be ok if you...
A few nights ago, I was coming off of the highway, and I noticed a rattling sound from under the hood- like a belt popped. before I knew it, the engine shut down and my braking system was off as well- i had to use the emergency brake to stop it. The...
103k is not real miles for a 2001... Call me when it hits 150k in 6 years or so (like most of my customers...
Please help. I need to know about the Ford Explorer Sport 2001 - 2002. Is it a reliable SUV? How is its transmission and engine? Do you recommend it?
Heu... How about the 2012 Citroën C4 Crossair 4x4 SUV...? Check these link out... Sorry that English...
Related Q & A:
- Is the Ford explorer sport and Ford explorer sport trac the same?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Should I get a Ford Explorer Sport Trac?Best solution by repairpal.com
- What is the Bolt Pattern for 2002 Ford Explorer Sport?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What should you expect to pay for a 2001 Ford F-150 long bed pick-up truck with 100,000 miles on it?Best solution by Ask.com old
- Where can I buy a second hand sport bike in Mumbai?Best solution by bikedekho.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers