What is the average amount of paper made from one tree?
Let’s learn what is the average amount of paper made from one tree. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Some people say that it takes “17 trees to make a ton of paper.” This might make you believe...
A pine tree that is one foot in diameter and 60 feet tall, can yield about 80,500 sheets of paper.
According to the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI), and the American Forest...
It depends on the tree and how large it is, but an average cord of wood produces about 90,000 sheets...
That varies by tree size, but a cord of wood measuring 4 feet by 4 feet by 8 feet produces nearly 9...
80500 of a pinetree
One tree that is 1 foot in diameter and 60 feet tall could produce 80,500 sheets of paper.
An average pine tree yields about 805 pounds of paper.
The exact number depends on what kind of paper, but about 25,000 pages of paper can be made from one...
Related Q & A:
- How many sheets of paper can make one tree?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Do you know any inspirational quotes from one tree hill?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the average amount of money spent on gas in the U.S?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the average cost of a one night tuxedo rental?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the average amount of energy used in the average Canadian home?Best solution by canadiangeographic.ca
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers