How many sheets of paper can make one tree?
Let’s learn how many sheets of paper can make one tree. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
See calculation at "Related Link"
Using average measurement for a tree it could produce roughly 80,500 sheets of paper.
Ha ha that's like asking how longs a piece of string.
According to non-profit group Conservatree, it takes an average of 24 trees to make a ton (2,000 pounds...
A 60 foot pine tree would produce around 80,500 sheets of paper. Most paper is made from pine trees.
the other. They have the same mass, paper #1 is crumbled. You can do anything to paper #2, except add more mass, put the sheet of paper under, or add more force
Fold 1 of them as small as possible.
The paper towel I am talking about, is the kind in restrooms that we usually use to dry our hands with.
one cord of wood will yield... -1,000 pounds of toilet paper, or -30 Boston Rockers, or -12 dining room...
I a making a dollhouse and I was wondering how to make a small tree to go outside next to the barbie house I'm making. can I make one out of tissue paper or construction paper? I was also thinking of putting a swing attached to it but I'm not sure how...
If it were me, building a miniature tree. I'd start by taking a shopping bag and going for a walk in...
My mother does quilting, all by hand and draws her pics to the fabric before stitching, and I wanted to know if there is printing software that will allow me to make an image take up 4 sheets of paper, so when she lays the paper on the floor and puts...
The process is called "tiling" and the method depends on the software you are using, the printer...
Related Q & A:
- How many hours a week can I work as a minor in California?Best solution by lni.wa.gov
- How many external email accounts can you have in Yahoo Mail Plus?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many GBP (Pounds) will I make annually if I were to work For British Airways?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the average amount of paper made from one tree?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many cichlids should I keep in one tank?Best solution by fish-etc.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers