What is the best all around fishing rod size is best for bass?
Let’s learn what is the best all around fishing rod size is best for bass. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The best rod for bass fishing should be lightweight, 6 1/2-foot- to 7-foot rod with a medium action...
looking to get a new rod..is there an advantage to getting a longer heavier rod. i do a lot of fishing off the land so getting a rod 7' would be hard to cast because there are a ...show more
I use a 6' Medium/Heavy Shakespeare Ugly Stick rod from the bank and it has been a very good rod.
I am not one of those people that has the money to buy a different rod for each type of bait/lure they are using, so when I do buy a new rod it needs to be multi-purpose, or close. ...show more
I like a rod some where in between 6'6" and 7'. Gives you the best of both worlds, long casts,...
just get a 7 to 7 1/2' med to med./heavy action rod. Something like an ugly stick.
If you like crank baiting best in bass fishing then tell me what length you like the rod to be then, or if you like jigging for walleye, etc. Whatever you like best, what size rod do ...show more
6 1/2' rated 8 to 15lb line. use for most everything. also use 6s and 7 footers. even use an almost...
I'm using this for bass and crappie fishing. What size line and brand should I use. someone said 12lb line but not sure. want to be able to cast out about 200 yds. The rod I ...show more
You want to cast 200 yards? LMAO! Most bass reels don't even hold that much line!
I have $50 to spend on new fishing pole. I would a Bass rod to go with an open face fishing reel. What do you suggest? Size, make, and model.
I have had great success, with a Bass Pro Shops rod. Tourney special, 7', medium action model # TYS...
Hey i found a great fishing rod on amazon 20 dollars less than at bass pro I want either the 6 foot or 6 foot 6 inch one. There's one problem though on amazon there size is really ...show more
That's probably a typo.
Im off to college and I want to take both my fly rod and spinning rod with me. My fly rods are simple, they are 7'6" and 9' and break into 4 pieces, doesnt take much space. My spinning rod on the other hand is 7' or 8' and breaks into 2 pieces,...
Eagle claw by wright and mcgill,have trailmaster pack rods,there should be one for your fishing conditions...
what size of fishing rod is best for canal fishing
Related Q & A:
- What is the best All Around Winter Coat brand?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the best areas around High Wycombe to live?Best solution by local.mumsnet.com
- What float fishing rod to buy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where is the best place go fishing for white bass?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of fishing rod and reel should I buy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers