What is the best way to send a big package to Brazil from Canada?
Let’s learn what is the best way to send a big package to Brazil from Canada. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Im an exchange student from Brazil, so i would like to send a big package (maybe 2) containing clothes, shoes and stuff like this. I need to send it because i already arrived in ...show more
hello friend, Would you like to visit our website? we wholesale and retail replica fashion handbags...
I have a ton of stuff to send and I am having a hard time finding an inexpensive way to send it home. I can't take it on the plane because I am not going straight home. Cheapest price so far was $350.00 for 30KGS and $150 for each additional 30KGS. Any...
Large flock of homing pigeons. lol The price you quoted is normal for overseas shipments.
My brother's sending me a Package from Canada and I need it by the 20th. Rates from UPS and FEDEX are just too expensive.
If you want it that quickly, you will have to pay for the services...sorry:(
Basically, I have 2 empty luggage to be sent out of Canada. And while I am at it, I also want to send 46x31x31 cm package of 10 lb(less than 4.6 kg) clothes(taken out from one of my luggage and gonna send it separately). Canada Post charges me like ...
Unless you know someone who is taking a one-way trip to your destination, anyway, I would think it's...
I want to send a package to a friend in Iraq. The box will be about 11 or so pounds. I'm not sure of the dimensions, but I would guess about 15" x 12 x 8. I've checked out a quite a bit of places, the cheapest so far being Canada post at $170. Which...
Don't. Or smuggle.
I bought my brother some nanoblocks ( kind of like extra tiny lego) for his birthday, the total cost of the nanoblocks were 150.00$... the box is about a foot long, half a foot wide and about 4 ish inches tall. Fedex said it would cost me 200$ which...
Try your local post office, and check the rate for surface parcel mail. It may take a couple of weeks...
I want to send my girlfriend a box of chocolates and I don't know if I have to take it to the post office to send it or what. I live in Waterloo and she lives in Montreal so I'm not sure what is the best way to do this can anyone help me out?
courier is probably the best bet at this point or you could try express post. Take the box to the post...
You can ship a package that size to Brazil for about $50.
You can go to the Post Office buy a small box and send it on its way. Or you can have USPS do a pick...
Parcel post is the most economical method, and quite secure. If greatest security is sought, the parcel...
Related Q & A:
- What's the best way to get a job in a restaurant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to make a good impression at a job interview?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the safest way to send a 30lb box to another country?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the cheapest way to send a small package within Canada?Best solution by forums.redflagdeals.com
- What is the best way to send Video Mail?Best solution by wikihow.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers