What is the cheapest way to send a small package within Canada?
Let’s learn what is the cheapest way to send a small package within Canada. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by forums.redflagdeals.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
What's the cheapest way to send small parcels within Canada? Thread: ... I want to know the cheapest way to send parcels within Canada.
I have a ton of stuff to send and I am having a hard time finding an inexpensive way to send it home. I can't take it on the plane because I am not going straight home. Cheapest price so far was $350.00 for 30KGS and $150 for each additional 30KGS. Any...
Large flock of homing pigeons. lol The price you quoted is normal for overseas shipments.
My brother's sending me a Package from Canada and I need it by the 20th. Rates from UPS and FEDEX are just too expensive.
If you want it that quickly, you will have to pay for the services...sorry:(
USPS international rates.
You can go to the Post Office buy a small box and send it on its way. Or you can have USPS do a pick...
Im an exchange student from Brazil, so i would like to send a big package (maybe 2) containing clothes, shoes and stuff like this. I need to send it because i already arrived in ...show more
hello friend, Would you like to visit our website? we wholesale and retail replica fashion handbags...
Parcel post is the most economical method, and quite secure. If greatest security is sought, the parcel...
so im sending a friend from a youtube a pair or shoes,razzles, pringles, nutella, and peanut butter and then a letter i don't have alot of money since im only 14 and i only get ...show more
Pringles, nutella and peanut butter are all readily available in Canada - and the nutella and peanut...
I bought my brother some nanoblocks ( kind of like extra tiny lego) for his birthday, the total cost of the nanoblocks were 150.00$... the box is about a foot long, half a foot wide and about 4 ish inches tall. Fedex said it would cost me 200$ which...
Try your local post office, and check the rate for surface parcel mail. It may take a couple of weeks...
I have sent package to Canada using international shipping. I tracked the package and found out that on 2011/05/20 12:59 (Montreal) Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing. It is 2011/05/26 and there are no new updates...
My best guess is not less than 3 days once it leaves Montreal. Could be as much as a week.
Related Q & A:
- What is the cheapest way to send packages to India?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to start a small clothing line business?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the cheapest way to send parcels to Australia from Vietnam both ways?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best way to send a big package to Brazil from Canada?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the cheapest way to ship a package to the U.K?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers