What's the best way to start a small clothing line business?
Let’s learn what's the best way to start a small clothing line business. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
1. Choose a name for your clothing line, trademark it and buy the Web domain name for it. Domain names...
Also what would be a good name for this clothing line? I had Freedom Industries in mind???
Get your name out for others to see your clothing, beginning with your friends/family. Pick an age group...
When I started my clothing line, I purchased a book from Amazon called "The official step by step...
I've been thinking about starting a clothing line (mostly t-shirts) with my close friend and myself. We have a lot of great ideas but our main concern is how we should get started and how to deal with all the supplies needed. If you guys have any suggestion...
O.K. Here is goes. My .02 cents. Just a few things to keep in mind. First you need to know how much...
A friend wants to invest in me to start a business. My experience to date has been pub/restaurant manager for big companies. I want to create a new kind of take away/delivery but don't know where to start! i know how to run the restaurant but need to...
go to your cities office or the city in which you want to do business in and ask them your questions...
The clothing industry, as you can well imagine, is a very competitive one. To succeed takes knowledge...
I'm 43 and trying to transition into a new career selling health insurance. I need some sound advice from someone who has been there, what's the best way to build my business on limited funds.Thanks for taking the time to help. Dave
Word of mouth is always the best business. Always ask for referrals from anyone you do business with...
Is ebay still a good way to make money how does someone get started is jewelry a good thing to sell what if you have little money to start.
Hi, Here's a good program...You won't get rich off of it, but until you do strike it rich, you can make...
I am a student, and being a typical student, I am very poor. I'm taking several months of uni now and with some free time, was looking to perhaps try starting a business. Although ...show more
MONEY.....you need money to make money... Capital..... A great product to sell with little overhead...
I'm trying to get a small loan for about 20K to start my own vending company. I don't know if its best to try for a SBA Gov. loan or a private loan through a bank, or maybe I should just get a very large credit card to do the job for me. Any input would...
1) You have 30% of the start-up costs coming out of your own pocket. 2) You have a rock solid business...
Related Q & A:
- What's the best way to get a job in a restaurant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to make a good impression at a job interview?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to connect a home theater system?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the best way to start a blog?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best way to start a blog?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers