What is the cheapest method for shipping a domestic item?
Let’s learn what is the cheapest method for shipping a domestic item. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by csmonitor.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
The USPS is the cheapest way to ship your package, ... Cheapism.com recently sought out cheap shipping methods from all three ... delivery to most domestic ...
Basically we have a lot of individualized designers in each country that represent their country and want to have people from anywhere in the world buy it.. so if there is a person in USA and people in europe, china and austrailia want it we would ship...
If you own or manage the system/platform that all orders are processed through for this business you...
I want to order something online from Walmart.com by using a gift card and choose the free site to store shipping method. However, it says I need a valid photo ID when I go to pick it up, but I am only 15. Can I use my student ID card that I got from...
It would be best if you called the store you plan to pick it up from and asking. They may or may not...
It added 8 bucks to my subtotal, but i seen 1-5 business days, when the original was 2 weeks. Will it now ship earlier?
simply, you ordered from a place that doesnt have it in their building, but vendor will drop ship to...
USPS Priority Mail will be cheaper than UPS to send a 2 lb item from Logan Utah to Rockwall Texas. USPS...
how long does that you usually take??????
Officially five to seven days, could be as few as three.
I ordered it from Amazon
you can call 1-866-216-1072 so that they can change it for you.
Okay I asked a guy from ebay how much would it cost for him to ship a game to me,so he replied Hello, The cheapest method that includes delivery confirmation to Malaysia is $58.00. As an alternative, I can ship it as a small packet which would be much...
Tracking means they give you a tracking number. For example on USPS.com or like UPS.com, you can enter...
Hello everyone. I want to buy an item from Ebay for the first time. The seller allows two different shipping methods: Expedited Shipping for $5.60 which is the default and Economy Shipping which is $2.41. I want to pay $2.41 for the economy shipping...
When you get to the "Review Your Purchase" page there should be 2 options for shipping since...
Hello all -- I had purchased an expensive antique item from a US seller on Ebay about three weeks ago. (I asked him to opt out of the GSP, but he insisted that he didn't want to opt out of it. Since this antique item was a rare collectible that couldn...
vanizorc: it seems that the only route of action that is available to me is to raise an Ebay dispute...
Related Q & A:
- What's the cheapest train to get from Liverpool to Guildford, I will book ahead of time and get a return?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the cheapest internet store to buy shipping supplies?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a Blemished Item?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the cheapest way to ship a package to the U.K?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the cheapest way to send a small package within Canada?Best solution by forums.redflagdeals.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers