What is the difference between LCD TVS and Plasma TVS?
Let’s learn what is the difference between LCD TVS and Plasma TVS. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
plasma has lower prices, larger screens, wider viewing angle, higher contrast ratio, larger selection...
Brian M at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
What's the difference between HDTV, LCD, plasma, and DLP TVs? Which is better? What brand do you recommend most?
this answer could be very long but im gonna try to make it short. hdtv is a standard of quality of relsolution...
Distract... at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
my parents are looking to buy a new tv and we arent sure what the difference between LCD and Plasma tvs are?
LCD is like tiny tiny diodes that make up a bigger screen, plasma is like cells where there is chemical...
IGOY63ICVKTWOEORNTQ3HE75AU at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
I am looking at two 42" tvs. One is plasma and says -------------- 1024 x 768 HD-ready capabilities (i always thought hd was 1080p?) And LCD is 1920 x 1080. Here are some ...show more
Wiki will tell you the technical differences but in quick reply the LCD is better spec'd than the Plasma...
E2R35C2Q6NYUARBKTMZHLHKXLY at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
difference between plasma Tv and lcd tv
I found the answer in Wikipedia.
Sim at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
I'm a total noob at technology.... can someone explain what they are and also which one is the best, second best, etc? per dollar? most recent tech? Thanks.
They are all "flat screens," which is a way of comparing them to old tube-type TVs that were...
kg7or at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
what type should I buy? which type tends to be the best deal?
You've got some pretty good answers so far, but I wouldn't count on a Best Buy type salesman to give...
CONDO73CGNDWKNSP2XHSRSHLZA at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Plasma TV screen sizes range from 32 inches to 60 inches. LCD TV sizes range from 13 inches to 46 inches...
Anonymous at ChaCha Mark as irrelevant Undo
Plasma TV technology is based on the fluorescent light bulb. LCD TV are made of two layers of transparent...
Micah D. at ChaCha Mark as irrelevant Undo
Plasma displays function differently than any other TV technology in that they actually produce light...
EI6DNHICMSHGMEKZXGEDZWAGVM at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Related Q & A:
- What is the difference between LCD and Projection TVs?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a LED or Plasma TV?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference in flat screen and plasma tv?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between LCD TV and LCD monitor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference in lcd and led in TVs?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
For every problem there is a solution! Proved by Solucija.
Got an issue and looking for advice?
Ask Solucija to search every corner of the Web for help.
Get workable solutions and helpful tips in a moment.
Just ask Solucija about an issue you face and immediately get a list of ready solutions, answers and tips from other Internet users. We always provide the most suitable and complete answer to your question at the top, along with a few good alternatives below.