What is the difference between a LED or Plasma TV?
Let’s learn what is the difference between a LED or Plasma TV. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Plasma TV: With this technology, images are created from gases containing neon and xenon atoms. Pros...
I'm looking into getting a new tv and I'm not sure where to start. I have no idea what the difference is between LED, LCD, and Plasma's are. What would be the best ...show more
LCD are the standard TV, you could say. These are the cheapest out of the three. LED TVs are actually...
tell me the difference in their clarity also.
An LCD and an LED are the same type of TV.. The LED is slimmer and lighter, since it has a different...
Interested in purchasing a new tv (37-42"screen) which is best picture, most reliable LCD, LED or a PLasma screen tv?
The difference is in price, plasma most expensive by far, then LED, lowest price would be LCD flat screen...
I want to purchase a TV. Which is best? LED,LCD or Plasma
plasma is more expensive and not atomospheric friendly but dear go with lcd which is cheaper and having...
I am considering purchasing a flat screen tv and would like to know any flaws in the two and would like to know how each works. PLEASE NO sales pitches or buyers guides, just info on their flaws, benifits, and quality.
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) • HD resolution from 1280x720 pixels through 1920x1080 pixels...
which do you prefer and last a long time since i heard plasma have lasted less time than LCDs and LED's im not even sure about?
i just went through that exact thing my old TV finally gave it up from what i read LED and LCD are about...
Plasma seems to be cheaper and I've enjoyed a normal one with blu ray dvds but I want to upgrade to 3D. Also worth mentioning is that I play a lot of Playstation 3 and my computer is also be hooked up to the TV,
Not much but some difference, main difference is that LED LCD HDTV 3D uses less energy hence more energy...
I am soooooo far behind in technology. But its time for a new tv, the floor model has finally died. Specifically, Price, Picture quality and if my cat bumps into it, will it be destroyed. Would love to hear what you like and why you like it (pertaining...
Ok, Plasma TV's use a chamber of compressed gas and uses electricity to excite the gas to make the picture...
I'm looking into getting a 40" to 50" TV but confused about the different kind of screens etc. I just want one with a good picture, will last for a long time, easy to use & setup, and not cost a fortune (around $750 give or take a little...
You can read about some of the specifications here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7308122_sele ct-flat-screen...
Related Q & A:
- What is the difference between a bar, a tavern, a pub, and a saloon?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between LCD TVS and Plasma TVS?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a digital TV tuner and a built in TV tuner?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference in flat screen and plasma tv?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between an led screen and a regular screen?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers