What is the difference between an led screen and a regular screen?
Let’s learn what is the difference between an led screen and a regular screen. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want to buy a new tv screen, but not sure which one is better or what is the difference between these types of screens. Please help me make the right choice:)
Sound Labs is correct except for 1 point. LCD's cannot produce real blacks, only dark grey. This reduces...
bibi_ym1 at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
And what is FULL HD Display with LED Backlight?
LED is also a kind of LCD screen. All LCD screen requires backlighting, a source of light behind the...
6MZFVVJBI2RHZHRTIS7WPKEFN4 at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
which is better for my eyes ......................suggest please ! full specification of laptop is given below Dell Vostro 1450 Laptop Features & Technical Specifications: Dell Vostro 1450 * Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Professional SP1 3...
The LCD The first type of display you need to understand is also perhaps the most familiar to you: the...
Binita at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
I'm a total noob at technology.... can someone explain what they are and also which one is the best, second best, etc? per dollar? most recent tech? Thanks.
They are all "flat screens," which is a way of comparing them to old tube-type TVs that were...
kg7or at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
A display screen made with TFT (thin-film transistor) technology is a liquid crystal display (LCD),...
IURCNPRMKA3BGF6STVHZUWI5HQ at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
I'm looking into getting a 40" to 50" TV but confused about the different kind of screens etc. I just want one with a good picture, will last for a long time, easy to use & setup, and not cost a fortune (around $750 give or take a little...
You can read about some of the specifications here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7308122_sele ct-flat-screen...
ColoradoHermit at Amazon Askville Mark as irrelevant Undo
LED is a standard for LCD, or liquid crystal display, plasma uses gases, each has pros and cons but...
On an LCD screen the LCD a bunch of very small clear tubes run through the back of the LCD panel from...
LCD panels weigh less than plasma & use less energy but the picture is slightly less natural &...
provided the fact you have 3D compatible graphic card and 3D glasses?
Well ya you need a 3d capiable card, 3d emitter + 3d glasses (no you cant use those cardboard red/blue...
chamzi10... at Yahoo! Answers Mark as irrelevant Undo
Related Q & A:
- What is the difference between a bar, a tavern, a pub, and a saloon?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a LED or Plasma TV?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a smart antenna and a regular one?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What do I do if my digital box for a regular TV has no signal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a jeep trektop and a regular soft top?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
For every problem there is a solution! Proved by Solucija.
Got an issue and looking for advice?
Ask Solucija to search every corner of the Web for help.
Get workable solutions and helpful tips in a moment.
Just ask Solucija about an issue you face and immediately get a list of ready solutions, answers and tips from other Internet users. We always provide the most suitable and complete answer to your question at the top, along with a few good alternatives below.