What is the freezing point of blood?
Let’s learn what is the freezing point of blood. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
I've heard it's around 32 degrees Fahrenheit, but then, if you went out side on a really cold day, wouldnt your blood freeze? Or is the fat and movement keeping it from freezing fast? Does anyone know how long it would take to freeze? I was just wondering...
Blood is not just one liquid, so it doesn't have a single freezing point. It is a mixture of water,...
The Human Blood freezes at 31.10F and boils at 103.6F.
The Human Blood freezes at -.520C or of approx. 31.10F It is very simple and very symbolic in a historically...
It is very simple and very symbolic in a historically esoteric sense... but - the general freezing temperature...
Human blood freezes around negative 2 to 3 degrees Celsius which is around 28 degrees Fahrenheit.
There is currently no reliable method for determining the freezing point of blood. Hypothermia sets...
They are cold-blooded and prefer temperatures over 80 degrees. At temperatures less than 50 degrees...
According to Nature.com, the freezing point of human blood is about 0.8 degrees Celsius, or about 3...
Related Q & A:
- What's the westernmost point in the US (in 48 contiguous states?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the British point of view on the Boston Tea Party?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do a melting point and freezing point of a substance have in common?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the freezing point of a 4.00 molality Calcium Chloride?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the freezing point of water?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers