What is the freezing point of water?
Let’s learn what is the freezing point of water. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wiki.answers.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
The freezing point for water is 32 degrees Fahrenheit( 0Celsius) and the boiling point for water is...
I have 0 degrees C for the freezing point AND melting point (is the possible?) and 100 degrees C for boiling. Thanks in advance! :)
The freezing point or melting point of water is the temperature at which water changes phase from a...
I am not so clear with the answers that i got ,. I would like to know ,is there a state were water remains as liquid below freezing point , since i undersatand water freezes at zero degrees what will happen to the water below this level. is there a level...
o....... This is a intresting when the water reaches to 4 degree temp. then it expands in volume upto...
I mostly dont know how to get the freezing point, I know how to get the boiling point but now I am stuck on the freezing point, I know the answer is -0.151 degrees celsius and i know ...show more
(0.150 g C3H8O3) / (92.0938 g C3H8O3/mol) / (20 g) x (1000 g) = 0.081439 m (-1.86 °C/m) x (0.081439...
we are preparing expirement for freezing water some friends saying that the freezing point for very pure water is not the same as pure water
pure water freezes at 0 degree,raising to 4 degree for normal water ...... www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci...
What is the freezing point depression of water in a solution of 17.1 g of CaCl2 and 200. g of water? (Kb = -1.86) Select one: a. -4.3oC b. 4.3oC c. 1.4oC d. -1.4oC e. 0
17.1 g / 110.98 g/mol = 0.154 mole -1.86x3x0.154/0.200 kg=-1.43ºC (d) -1.4ºC
What is the freezing point of a solution that contains 20.3 g of urea, CO(NH2)2 in 265 mL water, H2O ? Assume a density of water of 1.00 g/mol? please help thanks
Molar mass of CO(NH2)2 is 60.05 g / mole moles of urea = 20.3 / 60.05 = 0.3381 moles mass of water ...
the molal freezing point constant for water is K<sub>f</sub> is -1.86 degrees C/m.. [colligative properties of solutions depend solely on the concentration of particles in solution, not on the chemical identity of the particles. Ethylene...
50/50 IS A RIP OF -----YOU ARE PAYING ALMOST AS MUCH AS A REGULAR GALLON AND GETTING 1 / 2 WATER , BUY...
Popular water filtering bottles like Sawyer using hollow fiber membrane for water purification, is not suggested to be used under freezing temperature. So if I need a water filtering ...show more
You`re going to have a stove and pot to cook with...just melt snow. Then keep your water bottle in an...
What effect does salt have on the freezing point of water or other liquids?
Salt will lower the freezing point of water. That is why the use in on the roads in winter.
Related Q & A:
- What's the westernmost point in the US (in 48 contiguous states?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the British point of view on the Boston Tea Party?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do a melting point and freezing point of a substance have in common?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is the freezing point of a 4.00 molality Calcium Chloride?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the freezing point of blood?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers