What is the frequency and capacitance?
Let’s learn what is the frequency and capacitance. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wiki.answers.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
High frequency signals can easily pass through a capacitance compared to the low frequency. Hence the...
Solve? In a series electrical circuit containing inductance L and capacitance C the resonant frequency is given by fr = 1/2π√ (LC) Hz If the values of L and C used in the calculations are 2.6% too large and 0.8% too small respectively, determine...
This is simple arithmetic. In the first case replace L and C with 1.026 times L and C, and in the second...
I believe you meant capacitive reactance is 47 ohms. If that is the case, your answer is 5.69231042...
if it should be changed, what is the reason? What is the relationship of impedance to this?
Assuming you mean the DC blocking coupling capacitor, the capacitor impedance at the operating frequency...
Calculate the reactance of the capacitor using the formula: Reactance (capacitive) = 1 / ( 2 X Pi X...
For to keep the resonant frequancy constant L*C has to stay same. Lets say if you double L you have...
First, capacitance is the resistance of something to a change in voltage. And capacitance exists anywhere...
Capacitance is capability of a circuit for storing electric charge. Inductance, quantity that measures...
If a series RCL circuit has a resonant frequency of 760 kHz and the value of the capacitance is 2.2...
Related Q & A:
- What is the fundamental frequency and wave speed?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference of Frequency Response?Best solution by Signal Processing
- What is Frequency and Wavelength of a Ray?Best solution by pages.uoregon.edu
- What is the frequency of radiation that has a wavelength of 0.952 µm?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the capacitance?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers