What kind of amp should I use for a 15'' MTX 9500?
Let’s learn what kind of amp should I use for a 15'' MTX 9500. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
God Damn i wish i have those to tell u the truth i would buy two of the same amps wit the same watts...
i have a mtx 9500 15 inch sub and I have it in it's vented enclosure from mtx in a 94 Buick lesabre and I'm running a kicker zx1500.1 to it but I feel as I can power it even more I was wondering what amp I could get to lift it to it's full potential.
Becareful not to ask too much from subwoofers. That sub is rated at 1000rms power handling and you already...
I want to get the 2 MTX TE-1501D which are 1500 watts at 1 ohn . One for each sub. I want to put it on 1 ohm. my other option is to get the 1 Hifonics XXV Colossus 3200 watts for both subs.
Hifonics for sure! but you had better have a damn good charing system for that.
I have everything wired with 4gauge wire... my lights dim when I hit big notes, I already have a high output alternator but I'm getting a yellowtop battery soon... what reasonably priced amp would power this sub the best?
the thing is you are pushing to much power whith those monsters they are 4 ohm 2000 watts peak each...
just wanting to know what kind of amp i would use to push 4 15" Boos subs dont really know anything about amps or subs?
Phantoms? P156dvc's?? Nowhere near 6000, that's for sure. Boss has a long history of claiming a lot...
I have two 15" subs in individual boxes and I havent installed them yet. I think I'm only going to put one in my car, two might be a little too much. I need an amp but I'm not sure ...show more
Hey, we can't help you out unless we know more about the subwoofer itself. And there are millions of...
I am gonna buy a mtx thunder 9500, I've narrowed it down to this because nothing compares to this sub really. I am going to have a big mtx amp to push it and its going in my blazer. Should I get a 15 or a 12? I'm gettin it in the sledgehammer box either...
I prefer 12 cuz it has better SQ, but the 15 would be better for you because you say u want the deeeep...
Hifonics TXI1508D 1500-Watts 1-Channel Mono-Block Amplifier 1500 rms at 1 ohm. if you connect both subs...
or is there a better MTX amp that I can use?
that sub can handle 250 rms at 4 ohms.. that amp will only push 100 x 1 channel at 4 ohms...of course...
as of now i own a wired down to 2 ohms 15" l7 with a ported box and a kicker zx1000.1 amp.and i am upgrading my system to either: 2 15" dual 4 ohm woofers to be a 1 ohm load. or 2 ...show more
The 15"s have more surface area than the 12"s, which would mean they will move more air, but...
Related Q & A:
- Which amp is better for a 15'' mtx 9500?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of amp do i need for these?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of amp would I need for these speakers to run optimally?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of amp should i get?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of amp should I get for my subs?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers