What kind of economy and government does Italy have?
Let’s learn what kind of economy and government does Italy have. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Does government spending like the stimulus bill help the economy or does private spending on the biggest sailboat (made out of carbon fiber) help the economy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maltese…
Both. If you have only government spending, you have an extreme form of socialism, which only the Shakers...
The majority of NASCAR racing vehicles use V8 engines as the power plant for the vehicle
Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam, is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado...
Ask questions, Collect evidence, Construct a thesis, Develop and organize arguments, Write the introduction...
Lenin and Stalin gave the Soviet Union an autocratic (Totalitarian) Communist Government. Stalin kills...
public works program
In a command economy, the government makes all of the decisions and this is called central planning.
The government makes decisions on many types of economies, such as the war budget economy, or the Stock...
Socialism calls for public rather than private ownership or control of property and natural resources...
Related Q & A:
- What is the economy of Kenya?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are some high paying government jobs?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- What is the economy like on the Florida panhandle?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of government jobs are there?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What was the economy like in germany in ww1?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers