What kind of glue do I use for bubble charm jewelry?
Let’s learn what kind of glue do I use for bubble charm jewelry. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have a charm blank, and a bubble. Here's a pic of what I mean. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie… Here's the question - won't just putting glue on top of the picture and sticking the bubble on top with glue leave visible bubbles in the glue, or show the glue through the charm? How does this work?
you want to use diamond glaze, you can get a small bottle of diamond glaze on ebay or etsy.com (supplies...
E6000. It can be found in many stores, including Michaels.
what kind of glue is safest to use for jewelry in rock inserting into gold ring
None. Jewelers don't set stones using glue. Either they're set in bezels or prongs. There are some necessary...
clear silicone used sparingly?
Hi, So for all of you crafty people, you know how when you make a beaded necklace or bracelet with beading cord and needle you tie the starting piece of cord to the clasp/closure and then you dab the knot with a drop of clear nail polish to seal it?...
My cousin is into the beaded jewelry and I do know she has used or still uses the clear water base polish...
a bit bizzar, but has anyone here ever heard of jewelry being made out of alpaca or camel bone? i am trying to find some kind of either feather, wing or angel pendant or charm online to make my own necklace as i cant find one ready made that i like,...
Umm...so does this have something to do with cancer...wrong forum.
For instance, I can't really get any fancy metal-working tools, though I'd still like to try making some metal jewelry. I was thinking that I could use wire, but do you have any other ideas? Would glue work, and if so what kind?
I do metal smithing. All you need is an anvil (I use a section of polished rail road track bolted to...
i am house sitting and part of my job was to wind a grandfather clock. I was told to that I only had a few opportunities of when to wind and one was to wind only after a quarter past the hour which i forgot to do and i wound on the seventh day at 10...
It is a good idea to establish a habitual winding routine, but it is not essential. The clock don't...
Jewelry hack: keep a pin safely clasped? I'm seeking a NON-permanent way to keep a rotary pin clasp (not a pic of my pin, but a pic of the same kind of clasp) from accidentally rotating around and letting the pin open and fall off my jacket. So I can...
Clear nail polish. Just a little drop. Easy to apply, dries pretty quickly, easy to remove.
I have a new Pullip Dita, and I was wondering how people give their Pullip dolls "piercings"- I'm assuming they're just some sort of jewelry parts, glued on. But what kind of parts, and what kind of glue should I use? Thank you in advance.
Old beads, pieces of ceramic, etc. Super glue, model glue, etc.
Related Q & A:
- What kind of amp should I use for a 15'' MTX 9500?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of spects should I go for when I sit in front of computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What kind of jobs can I get if I major in International Business?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What kind of camera would I use to make Youtube videos?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- If I major in engineering what kind of jobs can I get?Best solution by resources.alljobopenings.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers