What makes the wind blow?
Let’s learn what makes the wind blow. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i mean if we had no moving vehicles or anything, ya know like it was back then and besides the earth spinning what in the hell is making the **** work then?
the sun warms up some air more than the air next to that space... this causes increase in air pressure...
Wind is air moving from high air pressure area to low air pressure area. Greater difference in air pressure...
Horizontal temperature and atmospheric pressure differences across the land surface and in the air cause...
Its the new Blower app Just switch on your app, turn the iPhone volume to the max & feel the air...
Gravity & Barometric Pressure respectively.
Wind is caused by air flowing from high pressure to low pressure.
There is nothing to block the wind by water but on land there are trees to block the wind so it is always...
Well, duh, for the same reason as in any other place! Air is heated by the sun, and of course, hot air...
Related Q & A:
- What makes an airplane fly?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What occurs in wind erosion?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What makes a good phone conversation?Best solution by Quora
- What makes a car a classic? And what makes classic cars so valuable?Best solution by autoblog.com
- Can a wind blow so strong to knock you off your feet?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers