What's a good, cheap, compact printer?
Let’s learn what's a good, cheap, compact printer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I need a small compact a4 printer for school but something easy to get about and nothing bulky. Preferbly good value and cheap. Any recommendations?
Dont forget to look at the warranty and cost of ink. Epson wins for best price/feature comparison, best...
Whats a good all-in-one Canon or Brother model printer for home use, where one can buy cheap generic replacement ink? I am looking for where I can buy replacement ink cartridged for ...show more
If the teen obsession with looking for cheap alternatives to official replacement cartridges persists...
im an amateur photographer. going to college and have 1 year left. want to get my own printer instead of using the art departments epson 2200 printer and so i don't have any ...show more
In this day and age, we spend a lot of time and money on our printers so it really is worth it to spend...
i want to get a multifuction printer. whats a good not expensive multifuction printer? i want a printer that the ink is not that expensive
HP and EPSON
I need a printer that can print, scan, and copy stuff. I'm on staples.com looking at printers so if you could look on there I would appreciate it. My budget is $150 and the printer would have everyday uses. I'm a sophomore in high school so i do a lot...
Epson wins for best price/feature comparison, best warranty and lowest cost of ink. You can't beat their...
Im looking to buy a printer i have a budget of around £50. I will be printing lots of photos and documents therefore i need a printer with fairly cheap cartridges. It doesn't have to be excellent quality im more concerned with the price of ink...
Which ink is cheap is like asking what flame throwing wont set you on fire. They are all much of a muchness...
hi, i need a new printer what dos good photos plus print off documents,dont want to spend a fortune on printer or ink .... got a lexmark but expensive ink thanks
The Kodak series of printers have about the lowest cost per page. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/kodak...
Im a photographer and I want to know what a good photo printer is to buy. Im setting up a at home office for my photography career. I was thinking about getting a canon printer that ive seen in best buy but not sure if thats a good match. I dont want...
My photographer friends like the Epson color stylus 1400. It prints to 19 x 13 in 6 colors. The epson...
i want to buy a all in one wireless printer, and i want to know whats the best printer out there that's inexpensive and have the best features thanks
You can make any printer wireless with a kit, so I suggest you just look for the best printer you can...
I recently run out of ink. I have a HP deskjet 940c printer ive had it for about 7 to 8 years now and its been brilliant but the price on ink for it is so expensive. ive tried refilling the inks with refil kits followed all instructions and the cartriges...
I am surprised that no one has mentioned Kodak. In my country (U.S.A.), Kodak printers have the lowest...
Related Q & A:
- What's a good 15-25 watt starter amp that I can buy for home practice that is cheap and has good features?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good, easy, and cheap present for Independence Day?Best solution by findgift.com
- What's some good, cheap, Australian sites for vintage or unique style clothing?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good portable mobile printer?Best solution by pcmag.com
- What's a good cheap camcorder?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers