What's a good objective for a resume?
Let’s learn what's a good objective for a resume. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Im trying to apply for a school job in anything except custodian tomorrow please help!!
When writing a resume it is important to talk about your strengths, and don't be afraid to sound like...
I've been trying to get a job for T.Mobile as a retail sales representative. Can someone give me a good objective to use for my resume that will be impresive. thanx
i have got so desperate for a job my whole resume is a lie just to make it sound even better and it...
Whats a good objective for an office admin. with over 15 years of experience at one company?
The objective portion of a resume is wasted space. Focus on specific accomplishments at work and relevant...
Hello, Whats a good objective statement for little to no experience for someone who's worked at big lots for three or five years?. I just recently quit my job. And I did stocking ...show more
You don't have to put an objective at the top of the resume.
Im creating a new resume, and would like to make it sound more professional, I have every thing else filled out on it. I just dont know how to word the objective. Its for a marketing ...show more
Objectives are passe.
I know it should kind of be specific to the career I'm looking into but I'm looking for more of a general statement since no one is hiring i don't want to right a new objective for every job I apply for.....I know lazy as hell right lol
Every objective should be based on your skills, interests and the company's goals and needs. How can...
what will be an good objective on a resume for a shoes sales associate without no experience
Just leave it off. No one cares about the objective - I haven't seen one on a resume for years.
You are very ambitious, motivated, organized and mature and your not easily offend when you have to...
Objective To obtain a full time position where I can utilize my administrative and communication skills, as well as my experience to make a positive contribution to the company. Work Experience Job Job Location October 2011-December 2011 Assist in floor...
It's okay. Just calm down. It usually takes some time for employers to review your resume. Just keep...
Related Q & A:
- What is a good font for a resume?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good minor for a business student?Best solution by undergrad.usc.edu
- What's a good topic for a writing sample?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good place for a float trip?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good job for a guy in the medical field?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers