What's a good pair of all mountain twin tip skis?
Let’s learn what's a good pair of all mountain twin tip skis. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Up until now I have been skiing mostly all mountain, with occasional jumps, but I'm looking into getting into some park skiing. I'm at the lower end of advanced (I can ski ...show more
There are tons of choices, a couple to consider would be the volkl bridge or the K2 public enemy, both...
I want to get a pair of skis that I can use in the park but also use for carving all over the mountain. Are there any skis I can use for this?
Yes. Just about every ski manufacturer makes a twin tip all mountain ski.
Hi Im 15 years old and looking for a new pair of skis. I would like a pair that are twin tips but don't handle like a noodle on all Mountain. I am not really interested in park ...show more
look into the soloman lord skiis good for what you want to do
I am an advanced-intermediate skier and I'm going to purchase a new pair of ski's for the upcoming season. I have not tried twin tips, but they seem very popular and also look ...show more
If you never plan to ride backwards, you don't need twins. 99% of the people that own them can't answer...
ok i'm like 6'1"ish and i'm looking for a pair of good twin tips that are good for all mountain stuff but are also decent in the park, but more for the mountain. ...show more
I would reccomend salomon 1080s. ive never skied them but im lookin at buyin a pair and my friend has...
I am looking at a pair of Volkl Gotama Jr 128's and a pair of Atomic Nomad Jr 120's, and where I ski, we have hard, dense snow with a fair bit of ice. I was wondering what ...show more
ok. both the skis you cited are very specific. Meaning that they are designed for one area, and whatever...
Right now I have Line afterbangs but I want to get a pair that are more for all mountain, some park and powder. I don't want something that's made for powder but that will ...show more
salomon 1080 and twenty twelve, armada el ray, line croinic, bluehouse MR, rossi s4, armada tanner hall...
I tried park skiing for the first time this past winter by renting fischer addicts and want to progress more. I am an experienced all mountain skier, have been skiing for 9 years but ...show more
i would prefer the line chronic or line anthem or another personal fav is the simon dumont all sick...
looking for a pair of twin tips for east coast skiing, most on-piste corduroy skiing but with traditional camber for carving. i spend 100% of my time out of the park but want to be ...show more
Check out moment skis!! They have great twin tips like their Reno jib or Reno rocker they run a wide...
Hey, I'm looking for a new pair of skis. I either want all mountain skis or twin tip freestyle skis. Right now, i don't care about the brand or size. Also, don't answer ...show more
I am more into freestyle so I would recommend twin tips. Even if you only go to the terrain park half...
Related Q & A:
- What's a good search engine for a large corporate intranet?Best solution by Software Recommendations
- What's a good 15-25 watt starter amp that I can buy for home practice that is cheap and has good features?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good site to make a good resume?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a good netbook out in the market that's not too expensive?Best solution by ChaCha
- What's a good title for a To Kill a Mockingbird essay?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers