What's the difference between a takedown recurve bow and just a traditional recurve?
Let’s learn what's the difference between a takedown recurve bow and just a traditional recurve. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Hello Phil.... Pretty cool you want to build your own bow.. The Recurve bow in a traditional sence its...
I want to start archery and i wanna get good but most guys i see on t.v and on the range use compound bows. So whats the difference? What should i start out on? What are some goo ...show more
Compound bows use pulleys to make the draw and release easier. They are very expensive if you want a...
what are the pros and cons of a takedown recurve bow, and a wooden one piece recurve bow? does the takedown last longer and/or keeps its stiffness for longer and so on? Just by looking i prefere the one piece recurve (wood) they look more traditionall...
With a take down some models allow you to upgrade to stronger and faster limbs, also storage is easier...
A recurve bow is a form of bow defined by the side-view profile; in contrast to the simple longbow,...
i would like a strong one,whats the highest draw strength for a recurve bow?
Go to a good pro shop. If you are new to archery work your way up. If you are hunting brown near I STRONGLY...
I just bought my first bow (a pse razorback recurve takedown bow) the archery shop I went to to buy the arrows said that the rizer had already been tapped for sights so I could add them if I wanted to. Which sights should I look at? This bow only has...
shoot bare-bow and learn instinctive shooting first, buy a sight much later when you can afford more...
Beginning archer and know zilch about archery. I need recommendations on what weight bow to buy, if anyone could help! :) I'm looking at the sage takedown recurve bow. I think ...show more
It actually has little to do with the size of the shooter. Sure if you're fit enough you can usually...
Hello Robert. The Samick Sage T/D recurve comes in these draw weights, from 25 lbs to 60lb..in 5 lb...
I want a recurve bow, but everyone i ask says i should get a compound bow. i really don't want a compound bow, but if im not going to be able to bring down a buck with a recurve I'll have no choice
The recurve bow, in the hands of a skilled hunter that is proficient with it, can kill a deer as quickly...
I recently got a interest in archery, and would like to get a decent recurve bow for practice. The thing is that I cannot tell any difference from a $50 bow from a $500 one. I would ...show more
The difference between a 50 dollar bow and a 500 dollar bow are the materials that are going to be used...
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between a private franchise and a public franchise?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the difference between a US version PSP and a Japan version PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a Game or National Park and a Game or National Reserve?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a syndrome, a disorder, and a disease?Best solution by Quora
- What is the difference between a pit dirt bike and just a dirt bike?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers