What's the difference between getting a certificate in a year or getting an AA for x ray tech?
Let’s learn what's the difference between getting a certificate in a year or getting an AA for x ray tech. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
to make a long story short is the cash if you get a vaocational certificate you will be at the bottom...
Is it true that you can paid the same with a 2 year associate program for x-ray tech as with a I year certificate program? If that is true then why would I go do 2 years of school if I’m getting paid the same amount, I know you’ll learn more...
I can't answer all your questions, but here are some links that might help you in comparing these two...
I'm finishing my junior year and I just realized how AVERAGE my "accomplishments" are. Still, I'd like to know if I have a chance at making it into the top UCs (or the middle ones, now that I think of it). It's gotten pretty competitive, and...
You have your chance to get into Private colleges as well. Do not discourage about the UC system..if...
The so-called 'photon' torpedo is a device using magnetic and gravitational fields to suspend a piece...
I want to become an x-ray tech. but don't want to go for a 2 year associates degree, i would first want a certificate and then after i get my certificate, work and be going for my ...show more
Hospital radiography certificate programs are also two years. If you want to be a limited technician...
Ok, so I'm computer savvy and great with people. I have a great opportunity of going to a med school here in California. So I have now chosen between an X-Ray technician or Respiratory Therapist. I somewhat was able to look up the annual income from...
Resp therapists, like nurses, doctors, etc can have shifts at any time of the day. People need help...
I am in Orlando, FL. I am almost done with the Medical Assistant program. I plan to continue my studies and become a Radiology Tech. How much extra do you make if you are also a Medical Assistant?
it all depends on what state you live in. sorry I couldn't be much of a help, but I thought you should...
U Mass Lowell is a good one.
Im 14 and am getting one for the first time soon. What does it feel like? What is the worst part for you? Also importantly how deep is the thing put in your mouth? How much does it touch your tongue?
it's not bad, you feel no pain. at the most you will gag. they will pick a tooth to x-ray, and give...
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between a private franchise and a public franchise?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the difference between a Demat Account and a Trading Account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a chroma key and a digital chroma key?Best solution by blog.rosebrand.com
- What's the difference between being a pre-pharmacy major and a pharmacy major?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- For a U.S. Passport, what's the difference exactly between a passport book and a passport card?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers