What's the use of "I'm feeling lucky" button in Google?
Let’s learn what's the use of "I'm feeling lucky" button in Google. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
When you type to search something and then click "I'm Feeling Lucky" it will take you to the...
google tricks? you know how u can do those things that make google do sumthing funny? can u tell me how to do those? i dont have the im feeling lucky button because when i type something in the search bar it goes straight to suggestions. also if you...
google pacman, zerg rush, google sphere,
i have always seen it, but i have no clue what that button does. thanks in advance
Before instant search, it would take you to the first site available, whether you type in the full URL...
i hope its not somethin to obvious cause then im goin to feel really stupid that i wasted five points
The "I'm Feeling Lucky" automatically sends you to the most-likely site you're searching for...
Very occasionally, but only when I know what the first hit on google is going to be anyway and I can...
It's fun to prank friends when you type "google chuck norris". It takes you to a fake google...
how is it different than search?
it means that if you are "feeling lucky" that you will get a good answer then you click on...
as stated in the title, my google doesnt have the google search box and the im feeling lucky box. am i alone? how do i fix this? thanks. everything else is there and it still works, ...show more
This happened to me too! I'm trying to find answers but nobody seems to notice or even care. :(
What's the point of Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" button now that they created instant search? Thanks. Actually what's the point of the search button anyways? You can get results with out pressing it.
It gets you the first item on the search list.
When you pick "I'm feeling lucky" takes you directly to a web page, instead of a list.
Related Q & A:
- How to Login to Stackoverflow in Chrome with a different Google ID than the one I'm using for Chrome?Best solution by Meta Stack Overflow
- What's the use of Deterministic Regular Expressions?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- What's a good job for me if I'm not a 'people' person?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What’s Dynamic Keyword Insertion, And How Should I Use It?Best solution by wordstream.com
- What's a good backpack I can fit my macbook in?Best solution by quora.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers