What should I major in order to become a physician assistant?
Let’s learn what should I major in order to become a physician assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm going to be in the ninth grade next year and i need to know what classes should I take in order for me to get on the road to becoming a physician assistant. I know i need to ...show more
Make sure you take a lot of science classes like Chemistry/Physics. You'd be surprised how many of these...
After completing a Bachelor's Degree, many universities can offer you this Master's program to become...
I want to go to school to become a physicain's assistnt. But i know in order to get into the program I need medical experience. So which would be more likely to help me get into ...show more
Go to cna school and work on a hospital unit. You will be able to see medical care. Ekg people don't...
Physician assistants must complete an accredited education program and pass a national exam in order...
Im a senior in high school and i am graduating this year, i want to know how do i become a physician assistant and what school should i go to in order to become one. do i have to ...show more
Ronnie...Before you do anything get a Preceptor or a Physician that will agree to be your Mentor and...
Hi I am a senior in high school and I am doing a report on Physician Assistants and I was wondering if I could either email or call any Physician Assistants willing to help me with this assignment. I have 20 questions so you could maybe answer them here...
I answered a similar question recently, not sure if it was from you. I'll do my best. Here goes... ...
You don't have to become a Paramedic. Just do the EMT class and get whatever hours of patient contact...
hello im 22 yrs old female...i dropped out in 10th grade but im currently getting my ged..i work as a medical assistant right now but my passion is to become a physician assistant i work side by side with both doctors and pa's so ive learned Alot about...
Yes, you can. You'd start with a bachelors degree in something and the premed classes, and then a masters...
Just wondering how many years of schooling and what type of schooling one would actually need in order to become a licensed Physician Assistant. A nurse told me it was only 4 years of ...show more
The state you are in does not matter; the requirements are national. You have 2 basic routes: the bachelors...
Can someone who has an M.D. and a fully experience physician........become a physician's assistant? Can they do that if they have not graduated from a physician assistant ...show more
If they have an MD, 1.why would they need to go to a pa program?.. they should already know more than...
Related Q & A:
- How do you become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do I have to do to become a medical assistant?Best solution by healthcareers.about.com
- What to major in to become a physician assistant?Best solution by eHow old
- What does is take to become a physician assistant?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers