What does is take to become a physician assistant?
Let’s learn what does is take to become a physician assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
It usually take two years for full-time students to become a physician assistant. Most programs are...
Im a senior in high school and i am graduating this year, i want to know how do i become a physician assistant and what school should i go to in order to become one. do i have to ...show more
Ronnie...Before you do anything get a Preceptor or a Physician that will agree to be your Mentor and...
I'm going to be in the ninth grade next year and i need to know what classes should I take in order for me to get on the road to becoming a physician assistant. I know i need to ...show more
Make sure you take a lot of science classes like Chemistry/Physics. You'd be surprised how many of these...
I heard that some PA schools require you to have a BS or a BA. I have also heard that you need some experience in the medical field before you can enter the PA training program. I was thinking of becoming a dental assistant. Would a dental assistant...
You don't need a college degree to be a PA
What college courses do you have to enroll in to go about the path to become a PA?
Visit PA school websites, but most require somethign like a bachelors in biology or biochemistry and...
So I want to become a Pediatric PA or a family PA, I know I want to work with children. In March I'm going to complete a CNA program. In August I'm going back to school and I ...show more
A BSN is not an optimal degree for admission into a PA program. The BSN lacks the higher math and science...
So i am currently picking my electives for senior year and i am not sure if i should take physics. I Want to be a physician assistant, if not a nurse practitioner or doctor. But some people tell me i don't need to take it but some recommend that i should...
Since you might want to be a doctor, and since that's the field with the most specific set of pre-requisite...
I am a junior studying Political Science at a university and thinking of pursuing becoming a Physician's assistant after i finish my degree...what would this take? Is it a long program?
From one career page: "Competition is tough: Nurses, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), and...
How many years do I have to go to school for? Do I have to do any fellowships or residencies to become a surgical PA specializing in pediatrics?
My friend is a PA in orthopedic surgery and she had to get a BS in a science (she did Biochemistry)...
Well there are many AAPA Physician Assistant Programs across the country. Ideally, you would take one...
Related Q & A:
- How do you become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do you do to become a Physician's Assistant (PA?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many years does it take to become a Physician Assistant (PA)?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What to major in to become a physician assistant?Best solution by eHow old
- What should I major in order to become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers