Where can I buy a nice but reasonably priced acoustic guitar from?
Let’s learn where can I buy a nice but reasonably priced acoustic guitar from. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
My birthday is coming up and ive been really wanting is an acoustic guitar.... i was looking up guitars online and i found some that were as high as $2000! thats ridiculous and my mom would never get that for me. Is there a store my mom get one from and what does it typically cost. I want a nice guitar that works well but i dont need anything over the top since im a beginner and not that greedy lol. Is there a brand i should or shouldnt buy from? (im 16) thanks! any advice or buying experience would...
Check this http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&… Takamine,Fender,Yamaha are good brands...
I've asked at Shams music store in Nasr city and they said between 650-700. I've also seen the same thing in City Stars for about the same price. I'm buying this as a gift, I don't want to be cheap or anything, but that's a little too much. Any one know...
You can buy decent priced acoustic guitars on eBay at http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-&hellip...
Don't get a Fender for 100-300 $ range. They can't give a good distorted sound. Fenders above $1000...
Craigslist is a great place to look for guitars because you can go try it out before you buy it. I've...
i'am looking for a great guitar for a christmas gift and i need some good websites were their low priced can anyone give me some websites?
craigslist.org Go to listings for your city - that way you can see the guitar before you buy
The cheapest listed found was on Amazon.com for $59.99 used. Its new price was 148.99.
The best place to start is online at Craigslist.com! You could also check a local pawn shop!
Well I'm learning to play guitar, but instead of getting a quality brand beginner acoustic like YAMAHA, my mom, being cheap ordered this $40 one: http://www.amazon.com/Beginner-Acoustic-Carrying-Accessories-Harmonica/dp/B001M4L796 I told her it was pretty...
Here's my answer as somebody who's played guitars for the past decade in gigging bands. Feel free to...
I have been playing guitar for five years and I have a Mexican Fender Strat, and I think I'm ready for a new guitar, preferably a Les Paul style. I looked at Gibson, way to high priced (mostly), so I looked at Epiphone and saw some good guitars. Where...
I would like to buy a new acoustic/electric guitar, but im not sure what to get. Does anyone know of a really good acoustic/elecrtic that is reasonably priced?
Takamine, Tanglewood, take your pick. Go to a music shop. Look at as many as U can. Find which ones...
Related Q & A:
- Where can I buy a phone online for cheap without buying a new plan?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I buy a graphic kit for a 1999 KTM 250 MXC?Best solution by ebay.com
- Where can I buy a reasonably priced gas mask?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I buy a grand piano, it can be second hand?Best solution by ukpianos.co.uk
- Where can I find a nice affordable preschool in Sugar Land, Texas?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers