Where do I go to change my avatar with the new Yahoo mail?
Let’s learn where do I go to change my avatar with the new Yahoo mail. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
With the upgrade, that option has been removed, but you can add it to your signature field. For the...
yeahhhh... plz make it detailed.
Avatar Go to your "MY Profile or click on your avatar" Click on "Edit my Info" Click...
goo to http://avatars.yahoo.com/ it works ( : you should rate me your best answer while your at it.
Go to your 360 page at http://360.yahoo.com , (You need to be 13 or over and have a 360 site.)and upload...
I searched up on many already existing questions related to this one. I wish to change my yahoo mail avatar, yet, after uploading and selecting the avatar, it won't change on Mail. I went to Yahoo Pulse, changed my avatar, and it shows up everywhere...
Type http://avatars.yahoo.com/ into your browser. 1. Click the "Edit My Info" link. 2. Click...
ok, usually I can change my avatar from the Yahoo mail, but where did that go? and some of my Yahoo mail overlaps (i.e., one sentance sitting on top of another)
Go to "options" click to open and scroll down to yahoo classic. Click "switch to yahoo...
Is there a link or a picture of you Avatar on your main email page like on the old version of Yahoo! Mail? Or do you just have to go to avatars.yahoo.com everytime you want to change your Avatar?
yeah actually when you sign into your email account you'll see your av in there & just click on...
A friend has this, and I can't see where an avatar would go. I'd like to make the change from the old Yahoo!Mail, but don't want to lose my avatar! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You won't lose your avatar, it just won't show up in Yahoo!Mail. It will still appear in messenger and...
it looks like i have an even older version of yahoo mail. im not given many options (i cant change its colors, i dont have an avatar, etc...). i wanna go back to the original yahoo mail but i dont have a switch option anywhere.
There is a "Switch Back" link in the upper left hand corner of the screen when you're viewing...
I have uploaded the JPEG pic and it shows in my Yahoo mail and Pulse profile. However, I cannot manage to change it on my Y!A profile. What I did : My Activity - Edit My Preferences - Change Avatar or Photo (popup window) It shows up among the other...
Click "My Activity" at top of page Select "Edit My Preferences" Click "Update...
Related Q & A:
- How do I get on the address book on the new Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I go to change my avatar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where do you go to change your avatar on Yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where do I go to edit my avatar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where do you go to change your avatar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers