Which surround sound system?
Let’s learn which surround sound system. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
Walmart's Pioneer 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater System is the loudest with 860 watts of sound.
Want to buy a surround sound system but Im stuck between the Klipsch 1000 hd or the Bose Acoustimass 6
I'm on a very low budget and want to buy something for under $150. Should I get the Playstation Surround Sound Bar or the Cody CSP96 5.1 surround sound for $50? The link for it on Amazon is here: http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CSP96-300-Wat…
I would consider Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 (980-000430) Multiple inputs make it easy to...
Presently we have Bose system but because of all the wiring stuff, want to get a new stereo home surround system that come with Wireless Speakers- can someone recommend the brands?Thanks We know that Bose does not have wireless speakers.
I wouldnt reccomend wireless to anyone, due to the degraded sound quality when the signal is sent. If...
sony is not bad
What bose system should I buy? I am not going to buy anything but bose. Should i buy lifestyle, 321, or acoustimass? thx
Loudspeakers are the most difficult components to buy because they all sound different to one another...
Its a Soniq 42 inch plasma QSP40T with inbuilt HDTV tuner. There is no where to connect the audio cables. The red and white cables.
If it does not have analof out put - it should have DIGITAL (coax or optical). Connect that to your...
im thinking that if i buy one i will only be able to connect to my tv but i would like to hear my blue ray movies through it too.
what kind of price point were you looking for MY RECCOMMENDATIONS GOOD: Mirage speakers Denon2309 receiver...
Hey I was just wondering which surround sound system would be better to get, I have a 52" HDTV which one would help out best with that? http://www.target.com/CineMate-Digital-Theater-Speaker-System/dp/B000A0QIEC/sr=1-5/qid=1203919185/ref=sr_1_5...
While I mostly agree with the posters here I would steer away from an all-in-one home theater system...
ive recently bought a sumvision v-cube surround sound system but it only plays through all speakers when watching a DVD, i want a system that plays my TV sound but dont wona be caught out again as i dont know what to look for. any suggestions?
Panasonic SC-BTT270 5.1 Surround Sound System is a Great product. Superb sounds. Linked with my Toshiba...
Related Q & A:
- What's an inexpensive wireless surround sound system?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I get speakers for a surround sound system?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I connect my PS3 to this surround sound system?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to connect 5.1 surround sound system to my TV?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to connect analog surround sound system to digital tv/dvd player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers