Why can't I receive incoming mail?
Let’s learn why can't I receive incoming mail. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Since last Friday, I can't receive any e-mail. I have checked with ATT& T and it's not their problem, checked with my computer, not the problem. There was a rumor that perhaps it was antivirus software, so I uninstalled Norton and reinstalled the program and still no resolution to the problem. Oh yea, let's not forget firewalls, which I turned off and still can't receive any e-mail from Yahoo to Windows mail Thanks
Yahoo has upgraded its servers. You will need to make a small change to your Yahoo! Mail Incoming Mail...
i cant mail anyone and they cant email me, WHY
If you are on this site then you must have a good email address. This sounds like something yahoo will...
When I get the message at the bottom where my icons are telling me that I have received a new mail message I cant get them. I go to my inbox and there is no mail there. I just get certain ones. Not all of them.
If you have other folders in your mailbox other than the Inbox or Bulk mail.. sometimes i also forget...
Cant send or receive mails from POP3 server (Yahoo MailPlus account) through outlook from 13-Dec-2013. Errors are like this Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Outlook cannot ...show more
May be their is a possibility that the settings of pop3 server has changed. So to resolve this issue...
I create a new email account,its using firstname.lastname@example.org, for the first few days,its work properly, but after that,when i sent out my mail.all the people cant receive my mail... ...show more
Depends your quantity of mails, it's possible that Yahoo think you are spammer. http://help.yahoo.com...
I can send mail from my disposable address but when recipient tries to reply , mail is returned as 'undeliverable mail'
I wish I could help I'm having the same problem. I'm using Firefox does that matter? SOMEBODY HELP US...
why cant I get the mail my friend sends me...I get everbody elses....
first, make sure she has the correct address. Second, make sure it's not being blocked or being tossed...
emailed from two other outside email accounts and did not receive either email. I then emailed from my account and the others did not receive my email. Whats the problem?
There is no problem. Yahoo is just destined to give or not give service when they can.
dear sir/madam, i can't receive any e-mail from any one. so please tell or solve whats the problem, as its very important. so please solve my problem fast.
A number of things you can try include Update Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer and Java script ...
Related Q & A:
- Why can't I receive or send mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I receive my Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I receive-mail from one particular e-mail address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I send e-mail but can receive it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why can't I receive any mail today?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers