Can an LPN be a travel nurse?
Let’s find an answer to "Can an LPN be a travel nurse?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want to learn about the needed immigration requirements
to work as a nurse here in oz you need to be registered ok ! www.sydneynurses.com.au you might find...
There are many LPN's that act as travel nurses, just make sure to have a strong clinical background...
The U.S. Bureau Labor of Statistics reports that licensed practical nurses (LPNs) make anywhere between...
Yes, it is possible to work as a travel nurse when all you are is an LPN.
I would like to hear from any nurse who is or knows other travel nurses who are mothers. I know all of the facts of going about to be a travel nurse. I am currently a nurse assistant in the float pool at a hospital, Im going to school now for my ADN...
Hi there. I'm an RN. I've never done travelling, but I know people who have. First thing, most travel...
I was just wondering if I can still become a LPN with a BSN and no LPN certificate/diploma. Or do I have to have a LPN certificate to become a LPN? And what kind of job oppurtunites ...show more
What are you talking about? If you have your BSN then you already have a higher level of nursing education...
my husband will be going back to school to get a nursing degree, and i recently discovered that there is such a thing as travel nursing. it looks really cool since it apparently pays more and provides free housing. my question is--has anyone reading...
Depends on the contract with the agency. Usually the contract is for up tp 12 weeks and can be renewed...
I'm considering being a nurse but you have to be an LPN then become and RN.( That's what I have heard so far) How long does that take and what classes in college do I have to ...show more
Someone gave you incorrect information. I am an RN and have never been an LPN. There are plenty of RN...
I want to become a registered nurse but i also love to travel. I heard about a travel nurse but im not sure what that is. Are they nurses that travel? how many times a year do they travel? how much do they get paid? what is their duties? Thanks
What you probably are referring to is what we call "travelers." They are nurses who work for...
Hi. I am a licensed practical nurse. Is it possible to work in Bogota temporarily as a nurse? Or must I know spanish fluently? Are there any tests I must take in order to become "certified" or whatever to work in Bogota as a nurse? I know that...
well I don't see why you can't but the true about Colombia is different that what you think but here...
Related Q & A:
- How much can you make as a travel agent?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I become a surgical technologist before I become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the pro's and con's of being a travel nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I become a Pediatric nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it possible to be a travel nurse when your a single mom of 1 child?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers