How can I become a Pediatric nurse?
Let’s learn how can I become a Pediatric nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I know you have to be an RN before you become a pediatric nurse.. I don't know where to go from after I'm an RN. And how long does it take to be a pediatric nurse? Any help is appreciated:]
In most cases, once you are an RN, you can try to get a job at a hospital with a Pediatric Unit. They...
I am a college student majoring in Nursing. I want to become a Pediatric Nurse. I recently read an article about Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing and it sounded interesting, also the ...show more
You have an academic advisor. She has all the prerequisites for this and can explain how to get there...
i just wanted to know how to become a pediatric nurse, or if there is one. if there is, can you please specify how to reach that goal?? i think i really like working with kids and i ...show more
You have to get your BSN and after graduation apply for a job in pediatrics.
I'm 21 and just had a baby. I've been a stat at home mom because my husband takes care of us but I know it's time for me to go back to school and help out the family. I need to get through as soon as possible. I love that I will only have to work a few...
I have been a pediatric nurse for 6 years since i was 22. I do have my BSN but i have worked with many...
Go to university and major in nursing. After graduation apply for a job.
Hey I was wondering. How do you become a pediatric nurse. Im graduating high school next year. Help!
Attend nursing school and when you graduate apply at pediatricians offices or hospitals with pediatric...
How long does it take to become a pediatric nurse practitioner and what are the requirements, starting from the freshman year of college (i.e. start with a nursing major and take it ...show more
4 to 6 years i think
i want to become a pediatric nurse and was wondering if anyone could help me with any information.what steps do i need to take?what schooling and classes are needed? any information is greatly appreciated!
Go to school and major in nursing.
I am going back to school to finish my last 2 years of college. But I am having trouble deciding and I was wondering if it's possible to be both pediatric nurse and a speech therapist. If possible would i be able to get both degrees in 2 years?
If you already have your BA in speech, communication, psychology or any other related field than you...
Related Q & A:
- How can I become a foreign exchange student to a Korean high school?Best solution by efexchangeyear.org
- How can I become a part time academic whilst already in a career?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I become a pediactric nurse?Best solution by aspiringnurse.com
- How can i become a learning disability nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I Become A good Nurse?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers