What are the pro's and con's of being a travel nurse?
Let’s learn what are the pro's and con's of being a travel nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want to be a traveling prenatal nurse.
I used to be a Recruiter for Travel Nurses. The last answer said you have to change hospitals every...
Hospitals look to fill positions with travel nurses on units with high turn-over. Retention issues...
I was interested in this so talked to several nurses who had done travel nursing. The results are that...
Looking to become a travel nurse but need some help from experienced nurses. Pros, Cons? What to look out for? What agencies are best? Have 3 years experience as RN
Sign up for one and enjoy yourself. Years ago I worked (as an agency nurse - short assignments) along...
Alright so im 13 years old and yes. Most of you are just going to say that i don't need to worry about this stuff. But the only reason i want to know what i am going to set out to be is so i can start saving money and stuff like that. I didn't really...
Pros: -Helping people. -Saving lives. Cons: -The crap jobs (aka cleaning up all sorts of body fluids...
I want to start nursing school & my goal would to become a nurse practioner. Any advice from Nurse Practioners on pros and cons & if you are glad you made this career choice. I love ...show more
The cons are the same for any one who is a clinician: the stress of seeing too many patients, the stress...
I have been looking for a new job for quite some time, and recently something interesting popped up on my radar. It's in my field, but in a different role than I've previously worked, and would require extensive international travel on a regular basis...
I travel 40-60% of the time for work, including internationally. One thing to consider is that the perk...
Hey everyone so I am in my last week of being a sophomore in high school! Yay for the upcoming summer. So I am a 15 year old. And anywho I am in a magnet program to become a CNA by the end of my Junior year. So I want here the pros and cons of being...
I think it's great that you are thinking about your future, Kayla, but you do have plenty of time to...
I am thinking of changing my major to nursing, but before I do, can any nurses out there tell me the pros and cons of being a nurse? and what you love most about it thanks
Pros: you get to make people better, even save peoples lifes. Cons: sometimes it can be alot of work...
Pros and cons of a nurse practitioner? Also how is the process of becoming one
I can tell you the process, but if you're considering the field, you need to talk to NPs about their...
Related Q & A:
- What are the pro's and con's of the iPod Touch?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can an LPN be a travel nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it possible to be a travel nurse when your a single mom of 1 child?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's a day as a registered nurse like?Best solution by university.com
- What's the difference between an RN and a practical nurse?Best solution by nursingcareertips.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers