Do they have anything similar in France?
Let’s find an answer to "Do they have anything similar in France?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Hiya, I'm looking at jobs in France and was wondering. In Evian-les-Bains in France what language do they speak? I'm aware some parts of France are predominantly English ...show more
Don't think many french will admit they understand a bit of English, Evian-les-Bains is a posh spa town...
to the eyes of French people... those that have made their fortunes in France but later have transferred all their wealth to places such as Switzerland or Monaco.
To the eyes of French people, generally yes, except for those who think taxes in France are confiscatory...
Anyone heard anything new about the crash of Air France 447 Airbus A330-200? I have been trying to find articles on the investigation but I cant find anything new!! Does anyone know ...show more
I have not heard anything new. They could not find the black boxes and gave up the search for them....
I have been to Old Montreal in Canada and I was wondering if it was similar to France.
In the sense that the streets are narrow and the buildings are old and brick and many of them have court...
or maybe other language would do too as long it's in romanization :) thanks
based on public opinion Italian - sulla base di opinione pubblica based on public opinion latin - famae...
Sophia Antipolis is a technology park northwest of Antibes and southwest of Nice, France. Much of the...
Got the euros, Bought the phrase book! Booked the hire car Now then - anything else? Will I need an adapter for the plugs over there? Any other advice about holidaying in france?
1 - I don't know if you need an adapter for plugs (actually there is electricity : 220V) 2 - The phrase...
My 11 year old grand-daughter will be traveling to France for a foreign exchange program. She will be gone for three weeks. She comes from a small rural community in the Midwest so I think she is in for quite a culture shock. As the time is approaching...
Also, I don't think I said it as clearly as I meant to in my last paragraph, but you need to separate...
My three months are up and I plan to go back to America in January with my french lover. I want to know what will happen when I leave France to come to the US or if anything will ...show more
Isn't it possible for you to have a second 3 month visa? Touristic one I mean..?? I'm sure there's legal...
I am writing a paper for English and I want it to be as historicaly accurate as it can be. I'm looking for anything about France (preferably Montargis) 1927.
wow..still writin that story huh augs? lol
Related Q & A:
- How to learn anything fast?Best solution by Quora
- Does anyone know why sometimes I pig out for a few days, then other days i can't eat anything at all?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is there anything better than Ares?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- Is there anything similar to a Cybiko?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- Does the Via Rail station in Toronto have luggage storage lockers or anything similar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers