How To Use Your Android Phone As Wifi Modem?
Let’s learn how To Use Your Android Phone As Wifi Modem. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by pcworld.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Turn your Android phone into a modem and get your computer connected to the Net in seconds. ... Use Your Android Phone as a Wireless Modem. Comments.
i am using xperia neo, im aware that its possible with the phones data connection. but i want to connect it using wifi since my pc has no wifi antenna. thx.
yes it is possible to use your android phone as a modem to make your pc wifi. You need to connect your...
should be easy to find if you go to setting and wifi it should pop up then you type in password for...
i am using mts usb modem on my laptop and i want to connect my android phone samsung galaxy s through wifi to surf internetet on phone
there should be wifi settings on your phone. look for wifi connections in the area and the one from...
when i connect to their wifi i get a page saying you need the cisco acces guest password but i dont know it and i dont like my neighboors knowing im using their wifi how can i hack in their wifi???//
Your neighbor has enough sense to secure their network against hackers like you.
I just bought a Cricket ZTE Score Android phone (very cheap) and do not want to activate the $55/month talk and data plan but use it like a (very small) Android wireless tablet. It appears that I have to activate the phone before it will allow a WiFi...
I believe the answer is yes - phones should still enable you to use Wi-Fi even if there is not data...
I'm looking at either an EVO 4G, a Droid 2, or a Galaxy S. I JUST want to use it on wifi. No 4G, no 3G, no extra charges. Like an iPod Touch. I'm probably going to want to buy it new, because I don't know what I'm buying if it's used. So, I guess what...
sure, but why would you want to you can use anything that dont require a voice connectiong such as phone...
I have an Omnia II with windows mobile 6.5 phone. i wonder if i can use it as a modem on Apad, Hipad, or similar Adroid tablets.
CLAR!!!! SIMPLU CA "BUNA ZIUA" :))) O ZI BUNA!
let's say i buy an HTC vivid on craigslist and just insert my sim card in the phone and just end up using the wifi and not the data plan, will that plan work out? or will AT&T end up finding out i'm using a smart phone and automatically boost me...
well wifi isn't everywhere so its super annoying to try and deal with connecting to it constantly. I...
I'm looking to purchase a new cell phone (my current plan is Verizon, could change) that isn't terribly expensive andd that will allow me to connect my laptop to the Web when I'm away from home and there is no WiFi hotspot available. Any suggestions?
If your phone is enabled to do this, there would be two ways... 1) through Bluetooth, you would run...
Related Q & A:
- Can I connect windows PC to Android phone with WiFi Direct?Best solution by stackoverflow.com
- How to open my local site on my Android phone?Best solution by stackoverflow.com
- How do I get yahoo mail on Android phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you use your printer connected by wifi?Best solution by Quora
- How do you setup a google account on an android phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers