How can I get Windows Messenger to stop signing me in automatically?
Let’s learn how can I get Windows Messenger to stop signing me in automatically. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Everytime I connect to the internet, Windows signs me in without me putting in my password or anything. Please help me to stop the madness!!
next time it signs you in go to sign out then theres a thing that says "sign in automatically"...
How do I stop Windows Messenger from saving my username and password and signing me in automatically? Someone told me to try this... I tried going to: Start>Control ...show more
There are three boxes under where you sign in normally if theres any checks on those click on the ones...
I have been having problems with my internet and I just got it fixed yesterday. We switched computers and that seemed to help. Anyway, I installed Yahoo! messenger with voice and now when I go to get in it, I am not prompted to sign in. For some reason...
if you want to stop it automatically signing you in let it sign in as it usually does when you're connected...
I've been a long time user of Windows Live Messenger and have never had this problem before. Recently I installed the program "Messenger Discovery", but due to the fact ...show more
If you want to stop it, you need to end msn service. Just go to run panel and enter msconfig, and disable...
I keep signing out of it but after a little bit of time passes it just pops back on again, often at the worse times such as when I am playing a game or watching a movie. So is their ...show more
try right-clicking on the symbol and exiting to program
I don't even use windows live messenger plus my live email got hacked and i don't remember the account so how to I get rid of this pop up thanks.
If you don't want to uninstall the program because you might want it later, but you don't want to be...
I have clicked on the boxes saying not to sign in automatically but on start up it just keeps signing me in automatically how do I prevent this?
· Here's how to make the Yahoo Messenger Sign In Page not to come up automatically when you start...
If I click on the messenger short cut I am automaticly signed in so any one using this computer can sign in as me.
When signed onto the messenger program, log off. When at the login screen, un-check remember password...
Whenever i get a message on windows live it freezes, then a thing pops up saying it has stopped working. After that it all closes and the little icon disappears so i can't go back ...show more
whenever i've attempted to sign into Windows Live Messenger 9, i get a message saying "service temporarily unavailable", or error code 80040200. but i can sign in using Windows Live Messenger 8.5 perfectly. i used windows live messenger 9 til...
Uninstall the messenger you currently have and install the one you want... unless you want to keep the...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get Yahoo messenger 8.1 to sign in?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get MSN messenger 8.5 to work?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get MSN messenger on my mac?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get my webcam to work with MSN (Windows Live Messenger?Best solution by answers.microsoft.com
- How can I get india messenger?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers