How can I hook my iPod up to my car stereo?
Let’s learn how can I hook my iPod up to my car stereo. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
You'll have to buy an am or fm transmitter that plugs into the ipod or headphone plug. You can usually...
i have a car stereo with just a cd player and no aux input thing or cassette player, is there a way to hook my ipod up to my stereo?
Yes you can but it involves spending money. One way is to buy an amplifier with a parametric equalizer...
Bought a new truck without a stereo, but it has all the wires in place to connect the stereo and speakers. I have and ipod and thought there must be a way to make this work. Help
If you can afford an iPod you can afford a car stereo and if you can tackle something like connecting...
can i hook up my ipod to my car cd player if my car doesn't have an auxilary port or if i dont want to spend alot of money on an FM transmitter
When your player have no aux input, there is no way you can run your ipod or any other device to your...
I know how to put rca cables into the back of my car stereo but my amp is hooked to the only 2 input spots is there anyway to hook the amp and the the other rca cables to the radio? ...show more
If you have a headphone jack labeled aux in then you can get the cable for it at radio shack or maybe...
Next week i'm getting a 2007 Beetle and it has a factory Monsoon stereo in it. I was told it is compatible with an ipod (i have the 8g nano) and it has an auxiliary input jack, but i'm not sure what exactly i need to plug my ipod in. I guess i have to...
You just need a plug. It looks the same as headphone plug ins, (the metal part on the end) and it's...
a stereo with an output to plug into my ipod, thanks
You want an FM transmitter you hook it to your ipod and tune you existing or any FM radio in to it....
the slot for the stereo is about 2in by 6.75in.
Best buys or a Stereo place that deals in this type of equiment.
I have a knewood KDC-MP205 and i bought a cord that hooks from my earphone jack to the front of my stereo faceplate. howerver i cant get it to work
I think u have to turn aux on for your head unit to read it as a source. Maybe under the function button...
I don't have a tape deck where I can insert a hooked up format.
Your cheapest option would be to buy a FM transmitter. Belkin makes one that you can get at most retailers...
Related Q & A:
- How can I hook up a Dual Tuner dvr to a second tv?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I hook up my xbox360 to the Internet?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I hook my phone up to my car to play music?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my CD out of my car stereo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I hook my t.v. up to my stereo speakers?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers