How can I move my sbcglobal.net address book to my yahoo.com address book?
Let’s learn how can I move my sbcglobal.net address book to my yahoo.com address book. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Yes! You can do it... see here.. To copy contact information from Microsoft Outlook Express to Yahoo...
I have created a catagory of vendors into my address book, I want to move all these contacts into a folder I created called "Vendors" so they are all together. I can not find an option to move to a folder when I go into my address book and...
You could email the addresses to yourself and then move them into a new folder there. Hope it helps
I am trying to become a yahoo client...moving from Comcast to DSL ...How do I move my address book from the outlook express to yahoo.
go to: Yahoo Mail --> Addresses --> Import/Export and Choose a program to import contacts from
I have ~200 addresses to move from my Mac based Yahoo address book. I'm sure that there are Yahoo or Treo/Palm help links for this but I haven't found them. Some links would be appreciated.
Since you're on a Macintosh, you'll want to login to your Yahoo Account and go to your addresses. You...
I created a new yahoo account last day and I started to add my contact list of my old account. after I added some, when I add other contacts they go to address book. I want them at my contact list groups. how can I move them to main contact list ??
You can double click it and add user after the pop up message window, but for now YM has this problem...
I have both AOL.COM and sbcglobal. MY address book is on sbc and I want to move it to AOL as well. How??
You can save it to a file and then import it into the accounts you want.
I want to make labels using Word, but first I need to take my alphabetized list of contacts from my yahoo mail and move it to the address book feature. Is there anyway to do that in ...show more
Here are the directions on how to create a Yahoo CSV file, which can be opened in Excel. http://help...
I've tried the "quickbuilder" option, but it's not working for me. I'm trying to avoid having to type or copy each individual name from the email to the address book.
I looked and there doesn't seem to be a way to add from the Sent to line. When you receive an email...
When I open my address book and try to click to the next level of contacts nothing happens. The only contacts I can e-mail are those listed on the first page of my contacts. How do I get to the rest of my contacts?
That should be working, guess it's another glitch, but try this. Click on the "Addresses"...
Related Q & A:
- How can I move my yahoo bookmarks from one yahoo account to another yahoo account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I add someone to my address book on Yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I back up my Yahoo address book?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make a second email address on yahoo.com?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I copy my Outlook Express address book to Yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers