How can I optimize this dynamic SQL query in oracle with PL/SQL?
Let’s learn how can I optimize this dynamic SQL query in oracle with PL/SQL. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by docs.oracle.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
OPEN FOR, FETCH, and CLOSE Statements. If the dynamic SQL statement represents a SELECT statement that returns multiple rows, you can process it with native dynamic ...
SQL: select left(Member, CHARINDEX( ' ', Member) - 1) Oracle: select left(Member, INSTR( ' ', Member...
ORACLE ---------- * It is a software package, that is used to handle or to maintaine the databse. *...
I am aware of SPOJ and CodeChef but I'm not sure which one is good for me.
You mention Oracle, so are you aware of the fact that you can download a free version of of Oracle database...
What are the differences between Sub query and Joins in Oracle SQL and when to use the sub query and when to use joins in queries?
Ask Tom "joins vs subquery , Exists clause " they (joins/subqueries) are semantically different...
I am working in some IT company, but now i want to change my Domain. I want to work as Oracle Pl/Sql Developer or Oracle Developer, but i don't have a single person for guidance. Kindly help me, especially in Resume Preparation. I am willing to pay,...
You can get those skills and marketing words in Hire freelancers and find freelance jobs instantly....
Is it possible to write a query over two different database connections (both are oracle databases - they have different sign on credentials etc) I'm trying to join sales data on a server in the UK to product data on a server in France. Can I do this...
This would be dependent on your programming language - typically you create a connection object or something...
i have done B.Tech in I.T(2010).i am in Networking profile.i am confused in which profile i should go networking or software? is networking has good career scope? please tell me which paid more network engineer or Oracle pl/sql ?
If you're going purely by bucks alone, probably Oracle simply because those tend to be larger commercial...
I am a Software engineer having 3.1 years of work experience with oracle pl/SQL and proc , i have gap of 2 years because of my 3 yrs old daughter now i am planning to search for jobs ...show more
Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission site for information on available jobs.
Can we use 2 "DISTINCT" expressions in the same line.. in oracle sql which gives a proper distinct output?? example SELECT DISTINCT manager_id,first_name FROM employees
What is a proper distinct output ? The DISTINCT output applies to the complete output, i.e. all columns...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get the count in SQL?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I query Parse data by creation date with Swift?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I make a dynamic web page in PHP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I convert the query from SQL to LINQ?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How do I fingerprint a dynamic URL?Best solution by stackoverflow.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers