How can I prepare well for IELTS test?
Let’s learn how can I prepare well for IELTS test. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I've been living and studying in Au for about 3years.And i'm planning to take the ielts test but since i don't have much time to practice and prepare for the test, i wonder which test would be better for me to go for. I have a month to study (average hours a day, daily)
It totally depends on your purpose. If you're planning to apply for residency in Australia, you got...
How & where can we find the notes, material & stuff to prepare for my IELTS's Test ? Thanks If anybody knows any useful website, any of the various questions that asked in the ...show more
You will find below IELTS's study guides and pracitce questions./
I am a Chinese student, and I've taken an IELTS examination before with a 6.5 band for reading test. I need at least 7.5 to apply for the art major. And I only have about two months to prepare for it.
Barron's IELTS (With 2 CD) (English) 2nd Edition Barron's IELTS (With 2 CD) (English) 2nd ...
I mean, what book should I buy to study at home? I don't have much money so I prefer not going to the center and attend expensive courses.
Take a look: http://ielts-exam.net/
hi guys...im going to appear in IELTS test in october and i dont know where to start..can you guys plz help me with that...any websites books etc?
Take a look: http://www.ielts-exam.net
Failing to reach your required band score for the IELTS speaking test can be very disappointing. Some...
I like chicken.
Preferably free apps but I don't mind paying for something good. -if you know of a few apps and can't decide on which is the best, share all of them and I'll evaluate them myself. Thanks in advance for your help.
iMedia transfer for Mac, i think. download: www.mac-videoconverter.com
It depends on your current level. If you're C1 or C2, then you'll easily score way higher than 6.5 even...
Please, can anyone help me regarding the reading test in IELTS. What is the best way to do good in the reading section? how should i prepare myself? i have gone through many mock tests but the reading part seems difficult to me. Please suggest Thnaks
these books will help u IELTS Preparation and Practice: Reading and Writing - General Module [Paperback...
Related Q & A:
- How can I do well on the AP World History test?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prepare for a good interview?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prepare a monthly sales report?Best solution by auctivacommerce.com
- How can I prepare myself for track season?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prepare for tennis tryouts?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers