How can I prevent people from seeing my msn profile?
Let’s learn how can I prevent people from seeing my msn profile. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by au.answers.yahoo.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
If i block somebody on msn, can they still see my msn profile? and ... then you should adjust your privacy settings on your profile. If you block someone, ...
delete it? http://www.ehow.com/how_3391534_delete-m...
How to prevent people that aren't your friend from seeing your profile pic when they go to add you? Cause I don't want people that aren't my friends on Facebook seeing ...show more
farmville, the good feeling when you have a nice picture uip and people comment good things about it...
I want my profile set up so only friends can see what is on my wall. And that anyone else cannot see any of my profile except the friend request part?
use the "limit past posts" function to make all your previous posts friends only use the other...
Apparently my mum can see my chats on msn when im chatting with people and I have no idea how or why??and my msn account is also saved on her laptop and i cant get it to unremember ...show more
Well, for all I know, the chats your having with your mates are automatically getting saved to your...
I tested blocking someone and it only allowed them to stop asking me questions, but they could still see my profile and my answers to other people's question. How can i make them ...show more
Thats Not Possible to Do you Can Only Block them you Can Not Stop Them From Looking at your Profile
Jim thinks the same as I do. What is the point of adding things in 'what's new' if you don't want others...
Anyone can see verything in my profile, I want it a little more discreet. I've been on some peoples profile and there is no access what so ever. Please help. 10 points for whoever resolves this for me
On your yahoo answer's profile, Click the "My Profile" link to the upper right of this Yahoo...
Under "account" on Facebook, go to "privacy" and edit your settings there! You can...
I only want people who have not friended me to see it.
I've seen this in the news yesterday: Oops! Tinderâs new friend-finding feature, Tinder...
Related Q & A:
- How can I prevent memory warning in IOS?Best solution by cultofmac.com
- How can I stop a person seeing status updates on Facebook?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prevent varicose veins?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prevent the flu?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I prevent Google Talk from disconnecting?Best solution by Android Enthusiasts
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers