How can I record a VCR to a CD?
Let’s learn how can I record a VCR to a CD. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Would I just need a TV card put into my computer and just connect the cable out of the VCR to cable in on the TV card on the computer?
A tv card would not do it. You need something like this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyCAP-Video-Au&hellip...
No. A VCR uses a tape (Video Cassette Recorder). A CD-R is used to record data or music to a disk which...
You can but you will need a video capture card or TV Tuner to do that. Here's a sample from amazon:...
no, not all types of dual players will do that. ask the salesperson and they can show you the right...
I use my computer to make the transfers and then I can make VCD's (Video CD's) and DVD's. You need a...
as long as it's a burner ,whats the problem?
I have a dvd player and a vcr and so i would like to know if i can record things on tv using a cd like a dvd-r or +r which one is it that i need to use can i record things using a dvd player if i can then how do i record it on the dvd player if i cant...
you would need a dvd recorder and dvd-r blanks or a vcr and tapes
Hello, I saw a show on tv that I would to record. Instead of using VCR, Can I record it using DVD? I have an DVD player and what kind of CD would I need to get in order to record the show?
You would need a DVD recorder to accomplish that. Standard DVD players do not have the ability to write...
I don't have blank DVDs and I was wondering if I could just use a CD? So are CDs fine for my VCR/DVD combo? I'm converting VHS to DVD and I just want to know if I can use DVD and how to record it on that CD/DVD.
Yes you can use a CD but you have some limitations. You can't record dvd quality (720x480) on a cd....
Last night I tried to set up a VCR for a friend of mine... I failed. The problem is that we want to run it through her receiver before sending the signal to the TV. The receiver will pass the signal on composite, but when it upconverts to component video...
Hi Jeff H, If I understand your problem a Sima might work because it will remove the copy guard. A Sima...
Related Q & A:
- How do I save a video from a CD to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I record a show on Comcast?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I record a DVD from a Blu-ray?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I record a video using my webcam?Best solution by Answerbag.com
- How can I record my xbox without a capture card?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers