How can I stop only for one month my period menstruation?
Let’s learn how can I stop only for one month my period menstruation. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by glamcheck.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
... Home / Women's Health / Periods / How to Stop your Period. ... you stop your period only if you absolutely have ... shot which stops your period for three months.
You can take the pill which you take everyday leading up to your period but on the week of your period...
You take the entire pack of pills before starting a new pack, regardless of when your period starts...
An oral contraceptive (birth control) can do wonders in regulating a menstrual cycle.
When stopping birth control, it is very likely to bleed abnormally until your body regulates itself...
See a doctor for an abortion.
It looks like it would be almost impossible for you to get pregnant. It usually takes around a month...
Women often do that for honeymoons. You can also get a shot to prevent the period.
See a doctor. That is not normal.
Any time that you change/stop taking birth control it will affect your period. It may come early, it...
Related Q & A:
- How can I stop my Yahoo logging out?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop receiving alerts on mobile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop a player in chess from freezing my game when I am winning in the middle or at the end of a game?Best solution by chess.com
- How can I move bookmarks from one email to another one?Best solution by pcworld.com
- Whenever I get a runny nose, I bleed from my nose. How can I stop this?Best solution by healthtap.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers