How can I turn my idea into a product?
Let’s learn how can I turn my idea into a product. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Make a design, Draw it as best as you can and make sure it is understandable and then find a producer...
hello , so i have a new idea for a product , but i dont really have the money to sent on it , so i was reading about "do it all companies " that are legit and will take your idea if sounds promising make it and pay you a % of what the product...
before you give your good idea to another company to develop you need tp patent or copy write it for...
I have identified a huge need for a product and developed that product. I strongly believe it would do well in retail in big stores like Ikea. However, this is also something I think people will only need to buy once, or at least once every several years...
People only need funerals once. Research how the funeral industry sells their service.
Say you've got an idea for what a web product should do, and want to turn into concrete screens and interactions. How do good designers approach the process?
Todd's answer says a good deal about the context around making wireframes and I agree with all those...
If you have a great idea for a product but don't know what to do next and don't exactly have a lot of money, what should you do? And how do you know the difference between real publishing companies and hoaxes who steal your ideas?
Associations may be a good avenue to explore. These organizations will address many of the thoughts...
Which is the same as asking will you go ahead even if the idea doesn't attract too much positive traction?
If it turns into a successful business or product then isn't it, by definition, not a bad idea? I agree...
I invented some thing, but I don't know who can make my product. Which company can I give my ideas to build it and then I can sell it in the market? If there is a company, do I just need to give the drawing and they will make the product and give it...
"Hi"......you may wish to explore getting a "patent" first ,and to this endeavour...
Depends on how they respond. I know a guy who came up with an inventory management system for Square...
when i come up a idea,what do i need to think about to make it turn into a product?what should i do?
Figure out what the most minimalistic version of your idea is that still has the core value to it. Then...
I am an individual inventor so I have no one else behind me on this. I could really use some insight on this dilemma.
(1) Quirky is one way to go about this: How Quirky Works (2) Another option is to go direct to the...
Related Q & A:
- How can I turn a trial version game into the full version?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I turn around the image of a video?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Can i turn a black and white picture back into a colored picture?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- HOW DO I TURN MY IDEA INTO SOMETHING REAL?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I turn my dual sub box into a single sub box?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers