How can you get an iPod touch screen fixed?
Let’s learn how can you get an iPod touch screen fixed. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
There are many ads on ebay and craigslist for ipod screen repair.
I do NOT have insurance or whatever on it. I just bought it off of ebay. It's the white Ipod touch (so the latest one) Will they even fix it if I don't have warranty on it?? I'm willing to pay! I live in the Detroit part of Michigan if that helps find...
well u cood go 2 currys :) if thats were thers 1 were u liv not sure how much it wood cost i no 4 certain...
i accidentally dropped my ipod touch in the bath ; but only the bottom part actually touched the water, now the screen is dark & you can only just seeit, how much will it cost to get fixed & where could i get it fixed ?
I didn't have warranty and apple charged me 100$ for my 8gb 2nd gen itouch. I think they make you pay...
I've broken the screen on my ipod touch and I need to get it fixed. The ipod still works perfectly but it just has a big crack going through the screen. Ive had it for about 9 months ...show more
if its under warranty take it back to the shop you got it out of and they awill tell you what to do...
I got it Feburary 2011 (last year, for my birthday) and there is a huge black spot in the top left corner of the screen, I went to future shop, and they said the warranty would'nt cover it.. The screen isn't exactly broken, but there is just a big black...
I usually just fix it my self but if are not tech savy like me find a friend who is and just get the...
I dropped my ipod nano multi-touch and the whole screen cracked. Little pieces are falling out of the screen. Is there a place I can send it or bring it to to get it repaired.
A mac store would be the best bet, since they're the ones that make them.
My ipod touch 3rd gen was dropped and it cracked. After a while the crack got worse and is now really bad. I want to use it but I don't want it comepletely brake and there to be no glass! Do you know where I can get it fixed at a cheap price in the UK...
at an apple store ... brace yourself for a shock though!! it'll probably be cheaper to buy a new ipod...
Okay so i recently broke my ipod and got a new one, and i'm really dumb and cracked the screen on my new one -______- and I REALLLY need help, where do I take it to get the screen replaced? and how much would it be? please help!!! xo
pfft. for that ^ just get a new one.. :/
Microcenter on bethel rd.
ok my ipod got droped on the concrete n i need to get my screen n glass repaired
I'll take a wild guess and say an Apple store. You can also order parts and fix it yourself if you're...
Related Q & A:
- How do I get my iPod Touch out of recovery mode?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where to get my DS Touch screen fixed?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of these air bubbles on my iPod touch screen protector?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I jailbreak my iPod Touch?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I fix my iPod Touch?Best solution by wikihow.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers