How dangerous is internal bleeding on a finger?
Let’s learn how dangerous is internal bleeding on a finger. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.yahoo.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How dangerous is internal bleeding on a finger? ... Not dangerous at all. Its called a blood blister. The bleeding is from the capillary beds in your finger.
I just sliced into the top of my index finger with a newly sharpened knife. I've washed it in cold water, and applied pressure,but it's still bleeding. The cut doesn't look that deep or that big, but it's bleeding well. Should I just wrap plasters around...
Because the cut has been made with a sharp knife, it will be a very straight cut, making it harder for...
I cut my finger trying to open a can of cat food. My finger won't stop bleeding. I tried pressing down on. Doesn't work. HELP!
APPLY PRESSURE WITH A NAPKIN OR CLOTHE!!!! if it doesnt stop and the wound is deep you need stitches...
So while I was doing something I accidentally pinched my finger with something, I pulled it out, and then all of a sudden it started to bleed on the inside, and then it became a ...show more
ugh, blood blister. i hate those things. just leave it alone and itll go away eventually.
I've had a pain in my finger all day that feels like a splinter. On closer examination, though, I definitely saw blood leaking, but it's on the inside, beneath my skin. ...show more
not at all it wont travel anywhere,if you had internal bleeding in finger the worst it would do would...
I was opening a door and I closed it really fast and when the door was almost shut I saw something interesting outside the door and my finger got stuck im between and I know what a ...show more
Nothing to worry about-it will go away.
i was outside in my yard clipping with utility scissors. and i cut the top of my finger. how can i stop the bleeding?????
Cut your hand off and then you'll be bleeding from the wrist instead. Only kidding. You just have to...
I cut my finger with a knife while opening one of those annoying thief proof toys, and now it has been bleeding for a while. Stitches are out of the question. How do I get this to ...show more
wrap it and keep pressure on it- if it doesnt clot see the doc- you may have other health probems that...
I have my lancet at level 1, and I put pressure on my finger after I'm done getting blood, but I keep bleeding for another minute or so. I test 4 times a day, so it's kind of annoying to deal with this every single time. This just started happening the...
Has the doctor told you to take 81 mg Aspirin for potential heart problem? or are you on some of the...
Related Q & A:
- How dangerous is Kenya?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How dangerous is it being a immunologist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why a finger randomly started hurting?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Dangerous Is High Blood Pressure?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Get rid of an invincible blister on a finger?Best solution by youtube.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers