How dangerous is it being a immunologist?
Let’s learn how dangerous is it being a immunologist. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Is there a heightened risk of contracting a disease as a Virologist or Immunologist?
I would think so. Even if a person is very, very cautious the more you are exposed to diseases the more...
I have some health issues that are suspected to be autoimmune in nature, but haven't had any luck figuring it out with my allergist. Do you know how I can find an immunologist and also (if you know) how do these differ from allergists? Thanks!
Recommend you consult an "Internal Medicine Specialist", they are better at looking at the...
My son is 14 months and has had recurrent respiratory/ear infections. His ENT has decided to put tubes in based on the continuous fluid behind the eardrums, walking and balance problems and 2 failed hearing screening tests. It has been hard to get him...
Hello, I'm no immunologist/allergist but I have anaphylaxis myself. In my experience, I have anaphylaxis...
Yes, I know these two professions are very different, but as of right now these are the two that I am considering. So recently I've been talking with my parents and my aunt, who is an Optometrist, and it seems like a very interesting & rewarding...
I am not in either, but I am in medical school. It is hard, but I enjoy it. I just wanted to let you...
Okay, so I have to go to the immunologist next month. I have no idea what to expect. Any help?
Probably just talk. They are not really doing doctors, more consulting. may order tests.
Im CONSTANTLY sick. Over the years i've had ecoli, mono, strep, bronchitis, flu, sinus infections, etc. Some of those i've had MANY times. I have even been hospitalized for the flu recently...had a temp. of 103 that wouldnt break, was vomitting, &...
I sympathize with you! I get sick constantly too, and every time I get over one, the next day something...
What kind of High School classes should I take to set me on the best path towards becoming an Immunologist? Thanks!
As far as electives: -English: Literature, Writing/Composition and Speech -Math: Algebra I/II, Geometry...
what i a salary of a clinical immunologist in the uk
http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/ will give you the options on this one and there may be relevant vacancies...
Now I'm studying pharmacy, and I want to become immunologist in future.
You can work in immunology by becoming a doctor (MD) or getting a doctorate (PhD). Either one is another...
For patients with chronic hives, treatment cannot control the eruptions; these hives will eventually...
Related Q & A:
- How dangerous is Kenya?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How would you determine whether a change in matter is a physical change or a chemical change?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Dangerous Is High Blood Pressure?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How dangerous is internal bleeding on a finger?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How dangerous are pineal brain cysts?Best solution by webmd.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers